Laptop for a female..

quadnad

Supreme [H]ardness
I've got a set of constraints from a lady that is looking for a laptop, and while I haven't had a chance to do any digging yet, I thought I'd see if there are any suggestions from the peanut gallery first.

I'm looking to find a laptop that meets the following specs:
  • Must be either pink, white, or something reasonably feminine
  • Dual core, reasonable processing power. Nothing too high end, but C2D or i3/i5 would be a must. CULV suggestions welcome.
  • Needs to be mobile, so ideally ~13in screen
  • Great keyboard
  • 4GB of RAM
  • Windows 7
  • $1k or LESS
  • NOT a Mac

In essence the only real constraint is the color - there just aren't that many white/pink/etc. colored laptops that aren't Macs or aren't gimmicky. What would your suggestions be? If there are choices that don't meet the color constraint, please do feel free to include them as a consideration.

The CW series from Sony looks quite good - the colors are great, specs are reasonable although it's abhorrent that you can't choose "fresh start" (which means they don't include all the bloatware on the machine) unless you go with W7 Professional. And if you do that, you can't pick the home version of office, only the $400 professional version. Sony is still up to their old tricks...

I like the idea of the HP, but she'd never use the touchscreen and it would likely just become a nuisance. The Vaio E series is a bit big screen-wise (another 1.5 in larger than the 14s). I'll take a closer look at that Toshiba.

Thanks for the suggestions so far guys, keep em comin.

Back