Large mouse pad

walwalka

2[H]4U
I'm looking for a large mouse pad around 3 foot wide and 20 inches deep. I very lightly game and most of the time I only web browse. I have a logitech g700 and a rocketfish mouse pad now and I love it, but I would like something to cover some of my crappy desk. I have looked a little but I have no idea what I should get, What does the forum think?

Last edited:
I think you should start coming up with a way to overhaul the desk/build a new one/buy a new one. Buying a huge ass mouse pad doesn't seem like a fix more than just a crappy attempt at a band aid.

Picture of desk? :)

I have the Razer Goliathus Extended linked by Stooleywood and also use a G700. I have been using this combination for a year now.

I usually avoid Razer but they are the only brand who make a mouse pad in that format. The reason I wanted that precise form factor is because I got tired of mouse pads moving around as I play and not having enough surface to 'navigate' on. The Goliathus turned out being much better than I expected (no premature wear) and the feel of the G700 on the pad is good in my opinion. That being said, in my case I had a specific need, but I don't know if I would recommend spending that money on a mouse pad just to hide your desk...

Goliathus Extended and G700 here too. Works great. It's ~$25 on amazon if you buy at the right time and it works wonders. Just note that there are two versions, control and speed, and do your research on which one you want.

try looking for the EYEPAD XXL, I use it and it works like a charm!

I think you should start coming up with a way to overhaul the desk/build a new one/buy a new one. Buying a huge ass mouse pad doesn't seem like a fix more than just a crappy attempt at a band aid.

Picture of desk? :)

The desk really isn't that bad, it just has some chunks missing out of it from cutting things with a razor blade. I just want to cover the area under my keyboard and use my mouse of it.
IMG_0095_zpsb7278373.jpg

I have the Razer Goliathus Extended linked by Stooleywood and also use a G700. I have been using this combination for a year now.

I usually avoid Razer but they are the only brand who make a mouse pad in that format. The reason I wanted that precise form factor is because I got tired of mouse pads moving around as I play and not having enough surface to 'navigate' on. The Goliathus turned out being much better than I expected (no premature wear) and the feel of the G700 on the pad is good in my opinion. That being said, in my case I had a specific need, but I don't know if I would recommend spending that money on a mouse pad just to hide your desk...

I am thinking that the Razor one is probably my best option. I love my black widow, I got a great deal on it 6 months ago or so. I love it, I have own like 4 razer keyboard and I haven't had a problem yet. This one is by far the best one I have ever owned, I picked it up because it was one of the few mechanical keyboards with backlit keys which are a must for me..

Goliathus Extended and G700 here too. Works great. It's ~$25 on amazon if you buy at the right time and it works wonders. Just note that there are two versions, control and speed, and do your research on which one you want.

That is what I think that I am going to do! I look forward to having it cover the desk.

I tried that extended Goliathus pad. It was excellent, but after just about 10-12 days, the bottom border began to fray/peel from my arm/sleeve rubbing against it. I thought it was a defect and replaced the pad, but it happened again. :(

The best cloth pads I've used are from PureTrak. They make some big ones, too.

What in christ's name is that on the right side, of the front of the desk? Pennies that are glued to the desk? Is that for every time you killed someone in CS or something? Haha.

Those are old best buy 100% customer service pins..... I have since removed them as I quit months ago.

I tried that extended Goliathus pad. It was excellent, but after just about 10-12 days, the bottom border began to fray/peel from my arm/sleeve rubbing against it. I thought it was a defect and replaced the pad, but it happened again. :(

The best cloth pads I've used are from PureTrak. They make some big ones, too.

PureTrak doesn't make one quite as big as I am looking for, I'm gonna give the razer a try and see what happens.. I'm going to be picking up a new desk and some other ikea furniture with my bonus check, I'm gonna pick up a galant!

Back