Latest Build Pics - 56K Warn!

nikhsub1

Limp Gawd
It's been a long while... I sat on my rump for a long time on this one, then Conroe got me to finish it :D Anyway, specs in sig I know all you want are pics anyway, and they are not the best :( Cheers!

moboangle.jpg

backangle.jpg

moboinside.jpg

mobopanel.jpg

top.jpg

pumpsideangle.jpg

pumpsideanglelow.jpg

SEXXXXXXXXXXY! :cool: :cool:

Where did you get those feet for the case?

Very nice case. I dunno...I'm still a Lian-Li die-hard at heart, but it's mods like that that keep pushing me to move away from my obsession and try something new.

Very well done, good job. :cool:

SiGfever said:
SEXXXXXXXXXXY! :cool: :cool:

Where did you get those feet for the case?
LOL, they are doorknob stopper thingamabobs that you stick to the wall so you don't make a hole in the wall with the doorknob... I got them at the local 99 cent store... they have adheisive and everything.

nikhsub1 said:
LOL, they are doorknob stopper thingamabobs that you stick to the wall so you don't make a hole in the wall with the doorknob... I got them at the local 99 cent store... they have adheisive and everything.
Man that is priceless! :cool: :D

nikhsub1 said:

That's freakin' hilarious...that's what they looked like, but I'd personally go to greater lengths for feet for a case that's had that much time/money put into it. Not to rain on your parade, but it kinda offsets the rest of the build/case to see doorstoppers stuck to the bottom of it. :p

Nice setup man... but I a really not a fan of MM cases at all. It's not the size... but the shape just bothers me.

morpheus6d9 said:
nice case bro but how loud is it
By far the loudest part is the PSU... the black and white nexus fans (6) are 22.8 dba at 37 cfm. The rad fans are the aluminum coolermasters, also 23dba (6). The DDC pumps are very quiet. The NB fan is 18dba. Let's just say it is SUBSTANTIALLY quieter than my last black cube :D

Back