LCD software

Tanis143

Gawd
Ok, before the flames start, I've been over the FAQ. The questions I have are not covered there. I've been using a 2x16 large display LCD for a while now, but I've become dissatisfied with the software I have tried. LCD Center blows, it wants MBM running to display stats, instead of just the MBM.dll file. LCD Studio is ok, but flakey at times. The best one I've tried so far is LCD Smartie. The problem with Smartie is if I put it in my startup folder, it does not startup properly, it loads, then locks up. THis is the same after a fresh load of windows. I've tried re-downloading it, same thing. Im at a loss now. I love my lcd screen, but I hate having to manually start Smartie, and most times having to end that process and restart it in order for it to work. Any idea's on some good software or idea's on what is wrong with Smartie? For my system, its in my sig save that Im using WinXP Pro SP2. And this happend before SP2 as well.

i agree with you...i LOVE LCD Smartie...try a program called LCDC, i think. Its not as good as smartie, but its still good.

Back