Leadership skills and Strategy prowess in WoW...

alg7_munif

Supreme [H]ardness
farsidehopefulparents.gif

If the word "Warcraft" is in your resume, the automatic keyword scanners will throw it out before human eyes ever see it.

Ha, that reminds me of a CV we got for a guy applying for a warehouse position. Quote:

"I play CS but I am not a terrorist! :)"

He put this in his CV smiley included, I shit you not. I had to explain to my boss what the hell CS was. I tried to convince the boss to bring him in for an interview but he wouldn't bite.

That must be some kind of joke. I'd throw out the resume if I saw someone have "Warcraft" or any game on it.

Yea, I wouldn't put in on my resume either.

But I would say I have strong leadership skills, and if they asked about it in the interview, talk about leading 25man raids.

you'd be surprised how much is involved in running a successful WoW raiding guild.

Managing 24+ other people to get something done isn't easy. They call WoW a second job for a reason...

which is one of the reasons I dont play anymore, lulz

If you match that with someone who isn't socially inept and/or a recluse, you get a successful employee!

you'd be surprised how much is involved in running a successful WoW raiding guild.

Managing 24+ other people to get something done isn't easy. They call WoW a second job for a reason...

which is one of the reasons I dont play anymore, lulz

No the only hard part is finding 24 other competent players on your server.

its so funny but its sorta true, i know a few guys who got hired becuase they play EVE or EQ with thier boss. mind you they are very good at thier jobs but still.

So when I write my resume, should I just write down WoW or should I also list down the character's level, weapons, armors and etc? ;)

Back