Leadtek 6800GT $289.00 + Free Shipping

nancyboy

Weaksauce
14122195017hp.jpg

[ Leadtek A400 GT TDH Geforce 6800GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 AGP 4X/8X Video Card - Retail ]

Leadtek 6800GT @ newegg.com $289.00 + Free Shipping

good Lord.

I didnt think that [H]ot deals even existed anymore at Newegg. :p

surprise, surprise. :D

hot!!!!!!!! omg!!! I should hold back on buying a 9800

this is a steal good brand better hsf(and under warrenty), better o/c without changing hsf and under warrenty damn! :)

Just ordered mine... wow... I actually ordered an Nvidia... Such a crazy world...

I can't wait to OC it to Ultra Speeds as well.

Extremely good deal on that graphics card. Ya'll should remove that black plastic shroud though, it helps the airflow and makes the fan quieter. :)

lol it would just dont' use a sound card :p

ha imagine using the creative platium and you used the bay drive in the shuttle :p

I compared the box art and the one on newegg is still different from the 350/450 card box art.

CRXican said:
wish it would fit in a Shuttle

thats exactly the reason why I ended up getting rid of my SB75G2 system.

while it was really cool having such a small computer taking up minimal desktop space, I finally got tired of not being able to have the latest and greatest video cards due to the very limited space available in a SFF system.

i used to be into shuttles
but that cute phase has long been gone.
give me a big ass case thats loud, i dont mind at all.
no such thing as quiet computing where i live
:D

i just got this card a week ago. stock is 350/1000 i think and it does 400/1100 without a problem. i havent tried going any further. im browsing forums right now and its at 54.

honkee said:
give me a big ass case thats loud, i dont mind at all.
no such thing as quiet computing where i live
:D

well, I use to think the same way but your ears tend to get a bit more sensitive once you've started to notice that father time's been knocking on your back door. :p

that being that, I still have a full sized system but its very quiet so I consider myself lucky by having the best of both worlds. power AND quietness all rolled into one. ;)

This same card was $269.99 for a couple of hours a few days ago. For those of you who haven't bought one yet, keep trying. There's bound to be a good deal somewhere. :)

This card is pretty nice. Overclocked pretty easily to Ultra Speeds 400/1100 and I'm at 55c idle with the stock cooler. Not sure if that's good or not but it seems like it.

But I have found going from the Ati X800Pro to the 6800GT, BF1942's loading movies lag a bit. Not sure why that is. Game play seems fine. But the movies didn't lag with the X800Pro.

Back