Least expensive "gaming" Laptop.

I'm in the market for a gaming laptop. I'm looking for the least expensive thing I can find so I understand that it may not really be a gaming laptop but instead be more of a regular laptop that does play some games. :D

Id like it to play mmo type games at least at medium settings.

Any suggestions?

Either something based on AMD Trinity or something like the Lenovo Y480.

Understand that the screen res may not be great but when gaming that works out in your favor. Expect to pay around $800

Lenovo Y580 15.4" laptop
GTX660 with GDDR5 (28nm) + i7 Ivy Bridge 4-core (22nm)

$899 with this coupon "USPY543621"

can't get better than this.

Might help if you could tell us your price range. How much you want to spend and what your upper limit is. Then we could try to recommend the best in that range.

Lenovo Y580 15.4" laptop
GTX660 with GDDR5 (28nm) + i7 Ivy Bridge 4-core (22nm)

$899 with this coupon "USPY543621"

can't get better than this.

Sounds like a fantastic deal.

I think when you got for gaming laptop then you are talking about expensive one but when you also required less expensive because of your budget. I can only suggest you custom laptop in which you can purchase an i3 or simple laptop then you can add your custom quality games items. This can help you stay in within the budget or else you can go for some coupons like Newegg discounts for getting discounts on the expensive laptops but there is less chance that you get a real discount on expensive laptops.

Back