Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Free DLC Campaign on Tuesday

John_Keck

Limp Gawd
Well, if you’re on PC that is. On October 5th, Valve will release “The Sacrifice.” Not much more to be said, check out the teaser trailer!

This odd combination continues to mix things up by allowing those who play the new campaign using the sequel to finally control the original crew alongside all the new special infected that made Left 4 Dead 2 such a huge improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, when is it really going to come out?

EA and Activision could learn so much from Valve on how to treat the paying PC customer.

Ahhh, stuff that should be free... why I don`t play FPS on consoles. Let those guys pay for the DLC.

Sweet, I never played the first one so brand new content for free is awesome! Valve you ROCK!

missing the joke ftl

adding the good characters back into the sequel, ftw

now if they could just turn the lights back out again, i'd actually enjoy the L4D2. zombie games just don't work in the middle of the day.

as someone said before, missing the joke. Read a few pages back. Some news article says the same thing :p ;)

meh, didn't waste my time with Left 4 dead 2. One got boring quick after about two months

Too bad it's borderline impossible to play L4D any more

People just fucking quit. The last like 5 times I've tried to play over the last few months, the second map was as far as a versus game got, most ended the before.

People seriously will not play a close game. If they are not fucking stomping the shit out of the other team, they aren't staying around. If the game doesn't make it out of the lobby in about 15 seconds after it going up, someone is going to bail. People can't wait a few minutes. I love seeing the same guy join the lobby 3 times because he can't wait a minute for 2 more people.

I took this one night on my server, I had a plugin that jokingly tracked quits, but it was kind of an eye opener actually. No idea how we even managed to finish considering the game effectively cycled through about 9 different teams through the campaign.

Someone would quit and someone would join, somehow at a fast enough pace to avoid the game stopping. Ridiculous.
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/93818957-4.jpg

Back