Left 4 Dead 2 -- 29.99 PC -- 39.99 360 Dell.com

Sweet deal now if I could only find COD MW 2 with a deal like this.

Oh God I need to prevent myself from biting....

See what I did there?

But seriously... ugh... Was gonna get it when it hit $25 but this is very tempting!

Hmm 3-5 ground - I'm presuming with both the 26th/27th not being shipping days, then this would arrive next Mon/Tuesday at the earliest?

Most likely, I got quoted Dec 1st for arrival date.

Same, wish they could just send the serial to activate in steam! Oh well...
It's the only game (well l4d1) I can get the girlfriend to play with me, so I wasn't buying two copies at $50.

thanks for the heads up :) a guy here at work just got a copy and working on getting some friends to buy it as well :D

Nice price, thanks OP! I'm trying to order my copy now.

The standardized address thing blows as it doesn't work in Chrome.
I've been sitting here for 5 minutes waiting on the order to submit, yet it already went through Verified by Visa.
When did it become such a PITA to order from Dell?

Sorry for the rant, but their checkout process has turned into a nightmare.

Snagged one.

My son loves watching me play the 1st one & has been begging me to buy #2.

Thanks! :cool:

Oh God I need to prevent myself from biting....

See what I did there?

But seriously... ugh... Was gonna get it when it hit $25 but this is very tempting!

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm going to wait to see if it goes on sale on Steam for black friday, if not it will be on sale at gamestop on black friday for the same price, I'll just get hit for tax but I'll also have it that day.

The fact that Dell has it and will be on sale for the same price at gamestop really makes me think that the same if not $25 will be at Steam on black friday.

gamestop link

Estimated delivery 12/14 :(
Guess I can always cancel if it pops up for the same price or cheaper before it is shipped.

Estimated delivery 12/14 :(
Guess I can always cancel if it pops up for the same price or cheaper before it is shipped.

Rough shipping date, but Dell usually has conservative estimates. I've had things ship out in a week when they estimated 1 month+. I woulda got this deal, but I just bit on a 4-pack slot yesterday :(

I just got the 12/14 estimate as well. I guess you can call them to cancel if a better deal pops up.

Last edited:
Of all the estimated shipping dates Dell has sent me in the past, only one was actually true. All others shipped and arrived even before Dell sent me a shipping notification email.

The one item that had a shipping date of a couple of weeks was a backordered item....the AMD 4870 when it first arrived a while back.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm going to wait to see if it goes on sale on Steam for black friday, if not it will be on sale at gamestop on black friday for the same price, I'll just get hit for tax but I'll also have it that day.

The fact that Dell has it and will be on sale for the same price at gamestop really makes me think that the same if not $25 will be at Steam on black friday.

gamestop link

I don't know about Steam. I think a lot of people would be pissed at a 50% discount a couple of weeks after release.

valve did that exact thing last year with the original l4d.

im going to wait till this weekend and hope they do it again, then pick up the 4 pack.

vlave didnt do the %50 off left4dead 1 till atleast 3 months after release. if they undercut the 4pack prepurchase price I would be shocked.

vlave didnt do the %50 off left4dead 1 till atleast 3 months after release. if they undercut the 4pack prepurchase price I would be shocked.

Yup this is my thought as well. Retail outlets just want foot traffic that's all.

Wish the deal was on steam. :(

I'm not buying much outside of steam.

Went to order the xbox version , est date of delivery 12/16 . No thanks.

that's why I can't stand doing business with Dell. either they oversell their inventory, they drag their feet or they're trying to discourage people from ordering. either way, you'd never see that from newegg, tiger or any other serious etailer

Back