LEGO Beer Bot

HardOCP News

[H] News
This LEGO beer bot would be really handy on Friday, after work…just give it a call and you’ll have a beer waiting for you when you get home. Now if we could just get someone to make a “LEGO bitch get my dinner” we’d be all set.

You know, I think I'd kinda like having a LEGO beer bot, seeing as how I'm unmarried.

What do you think, Steve? LEGO beer bot or wife?

Now if we could just get someone to make a “LEGO bitch get my dinner” we’d be all set.

My married friends would say that would be followed with "LEGO your ass is sleeping on the couch."

<quote>Now if we could just get someone to make a “LEGO bitch get my dinner” we’d be all set. <quote>

I know what my wife's response would be, she'd say use the "Fix it your damn self" LEGO.

I gotta agree with wfalcon, the beer bot would be much less maintenance and less nagging...

One flaw is that it can't get the beer itself, it can only poor it. so you would come home to a warm beer that you had setting in there all day.

One flaw is that it can't get the beer itself, it can only poor it. so you would come home to a warm beer that you had setting in there all day.

But if you're a Brit, you wouldn't mind that so much ;)

Over half that glass was head if someone offered me a beer that looked like that I would turn them down just on principle.

i was expecting a roomba like thing that ran to the kitchen, opened the fridge and got you a beer.. not something that just ... tilts.

Was the clapping for something that could be done by a 5th grader needed?

The pour was too fast too, got to wait for the fizz to go down.

:eek::rolleyes:

phone sending command to computer then doing something.. cool, not something i know how to do
lego thing pouring a beer into a glass.. when you must first get the beer out of the fridge, open it, place it in a contraption, use a phone to send the command to a turned on computer, then wait for it to pour either a warm/stale beer or a beer you just got with a huge head.. fail

useful inventions- makes things easier to do
gimmiky contraptions- oooh ooh look at me!

You can tell it was invented by an American because they don't have a clue how to pour a beer properly.

I believe this qualifies as an EPIC FAIL
Truck%20of%20Fail.jpg

I'm sorry i couldn't resist

This device would drive me insane when I turn 21 in January. By the time it would pour my next beer, I'd be already sobered up.

I dunno whats worse the wasted effort making something so useless or the annoying bitch in the back ground.
Needs to use his skills for something more productive, its a start though I guess :p

Ah gotta love a man and his toys, with the condescending wife right by his side

My married friends would say that would be followed with "LEGO your ass is sleeping on the couch."

I don't care. I refuse to be pushed around. I'd rather sleep on the couch than take orders from my wife. I want a equal relationship, not a constant power struggle.

It kind of shows my age but I remember when Legos showed up in the USA with their plastic pieces. My father bought me a box of them and it was my pride and joy for a long time.

None of those robots pour a beer properly. You are supposed to tilt the glass to the side so that the beer flows down the inside edge of the glass and slowly fills the glass without creating too big of a head on it.

So you have to open the beer yourself and leave it all day to get flat before you decide you
want to pour and drink it. This looks like it was made by a five year old in 20 minutes.

Back