Length of F.E.A.R.

chiablo

Limp Gawd
I've been playing F.E.A.R. for a while now and decided to put it down for a bit while I play Quake 4 and practice Dawn of War for a LAN Tourney.

My question is... how long is the game?

I'm on Chapter 05 (Act 05, Bowel Movement #5, whatever they call it)

How much further do I have to go? I'd specify where exactly I am to give a better idea, but I don't think the [H]ardforums have spoiler tags.

lol... heheheh...

I hear FEAR is kind of short... one person said it took them 10 hours... ymmv

NOOOOO
I'm already on Interval 09

But I had a feeling it was coming to an end cause now that I am in that underground facility.

ya everyone is gonna be done with this game in 2 days. One day to beat the single player. and one day to find out the mulitplayer sucks. lmao :p

the levels are pretty large after like the 3rd interval... so far, so it's not really really short... it's a blast to play.. I was up way past by bed time last night... as I will be tonight. lol

I plan on beating the game as is.
Then upping the difficulty level to max and pulling out the give all cheat!
No extra health or armor, but all the guns from the start! :D

INTERVAL!

That's the word I was looking for.

Well, I'm glad that I still have a ways to go, so far it's an absolute blast!

Majin said:
I plan on beating the game as is.
Then upping the difficulty level to max and pulling out the give all cheat!
No extra health or armor, but all the guns from the start! :D

that's a cool idea... I am going to finish it as is, and then replay it on hard after I install my GTXs next month... maybe with (cheat) guns, lots of guns!! ;) (I will never forget that part of the Matrix.. all white with rows of guns...)

The only gun that matters is the Particle Beam gun.

If you had enough ammo you could best the whole game and leave behind a lot of burned bones!

I have two WoW guildies that beat F.E.A.R. in 9 hours.. they didn't even try to power through... they told me not to buy it :(

I would rather play a short(ish) awesome game than a shitty long one. but that's me. It is a resource PIG, so if you don't have a decently powered system, you might want to pass for that reason.. anyways, ymmv

I beat this entire game in under 8 hours. Pretty damn short if u ask me. I liked it tho.

Ron1jed said:
ya everyone is gonna be done with this game in 2 days. One day to beat the single player. and one day to find out the mulitplayer sucks. lmao :p

I like how you base all of your opinions on the game from the demo. :rolleyes:

You should buy the actual game and your opinions would be better respected.

Back