Lenovo Tab2 A10 10" Tablet $145 FS - 1920x1200 Screen

ClockerXP

Gawd
Bestbuy on eBay.

Nice thing about this, besides the price, is that the return policy for the Bestbuy eBay store is that you can return/exchange things at any Bestbuy location.

This same tablet is on clearance in their B&M locations for $170. My son is so happy because he just killed is Dragontouch A93 tablet he got about 14 months ago. This will be quite the upgrade & within the budget of his savings!

1920x1200 Screen, Quad Core, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wifi + Bluetooth, 10hr battery life, Lollipop 5.1 update available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191792777565

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Refurb ?

Condition: New other (see details) : Split the cost with friends
Seller Notes: “Excellent - Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches or scuffs — and include all original parts* and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.** Products in Excellent condition can be found in Best Buy stores and online. *Product might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. **Common home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.”

Refurb ?

Condition: New other (see details) : Split the cost with friends
Seller Notes: “Excellent - Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches or scuffs — and include all original parts* and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.** Products in Excellent condition can be found in Best Buy stores and online. *Product might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. **Common home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.”

Yup. ANything sold by Best Buy on Ebay or its Cowboom site are all refurbs or floor models (Cowboom will rarely have some new stuff, of course). Generally they are in pretty good shape, though. Warranty support is hit or miss based on the individual product though.

I have one of these - very nice tablet. Only cons I have with it are the 16GB storage and poor Wi-Fi reception. If I could get this with 32GB and a better antenna, it would be perfect. The quad A53 CPU is quite quick as is the ARM Mali GPU. Storage can be augmented with the micro-SD slot, but that doesn't work very well everything (some apps won't install, some apps move back over on reboot, chrome downloads get directed to system storage, etc.).

Why don't they use the refub. option available to them for the item description then? Perhaps the packaging is just damaged?

Either way, returns are an option in the local store which is a plus. I will provide feedback here upon receipt.

this is what I got my dad for xmas. It's a great unit, powerful/fast, and nice resolution!

Thanks. Purchased. I was looking for this on black friday to take on my yearly November vacation to Mexico. My kindle is too small and not good for web browsing however a laptop is not needed (or desired to risk getting stolen). I did not see any real deals on BF so I passed.

Just to chime in... I have one of these and can say it's fast to boot and the screen is great. Rooting is simple if you're interested.

Man, Bestbuy on eBay is fast. I order late Sunday evening.....and the tablet will arrive to my place on Tuesday (tomorrow). Free shipping too.

Man, Bestbuy on eBay is fast. I order late Sunday evening.....and the tablet will arrive to my place on Tuesday (tomorrow). Free shipping too.

Same as on their site. With a free rewards account, you get free 2-day shipping. And they've always delivered on time for me.

Why don't they use the refub. option available to them for the item description then? Perhaps the packaging is just damaged?

Either way, returns are an option in the local store which is a plus. I will provide feedback here upon receipt.

Refurb indicates a product was brought back to the original working condition and verified to work. These are open box or used items that still have the original boxes, however they haven't been validated again.

Refurb indicates a product was brought back to the original working condition and verified to work. These are open box or used items that still have the original boxes, however they haven't been validated again.

When i worked for Best Buy back in the day (through 2004, so take that with a grain of salt) there was a difference between refurb and open box. An open box was what you described: a return or shelf model that had been wiped and reset, with a basic check as to functionality (does it power on, does the wifi work, can you launch programs) and condition (check for bad pixels, scratches dents etc). A Refurb was a little different in that it had to go back to the warehouse/geek squad folks at a central location to be checked over, and was (we were told) a more involved process that included some testing above and beyond the basics done in store for an open box product.

Take that with a grain of salt because it was almost 12 years ago.

So....mine arrived today. Definitely looks like a demo unit. It arrived with the power on and the battery at about 15%, and lots of finger prints on the screen and it was already upgraded to Lollipop. After a wipe down, the screen is in perfect condition. It came in the retail box with instructions and USB cord. But the AC charger was missing. I'm thinking about keeping it but am considering exchanging at the store for a new one if possible.

EDIT: It had all kinds of crap (programs) on it and seemed to be charging very slowly too. This one is going back to the store. Too bad no new ones are in stock locally, or I would exchange for a new one (even if I had to pay extra).

It's only $16 more to get a brand new from Amazon after my Prime Card discount. Since this really is my son's money I'm spending, I want to make sure he has a good tablet. He was so excited after saving for so long, he kissed the UPS box that was sitting on the porch.

Last edited:
Just to follow up..... my local Bestbuy didn't have any new ones in stock.

They were really great about handling the refund and issued me a refund to my PayPal account w/o any hassle. If the AC adapter was not missing I'm not totally sure they would have been so easy though...

I just got mine. It was completely sealed (lenovo seals on both sides and plastic outer wrapping) and does not look like the box was ever opened. Mine does have the plugin charger. I have not turned it on yet since the temp is 16F here and the tablet is still very cold..

Last edited:
Back