Leon's [FS/FT] Thread

AaronP

[H]F Junkie
Quick List of Items: (Check Occasionally, will update as more items come to be sold)
Cooler Master Gemini II
Zalman CNPS 9500 LED x 2
NETGEAR WPN311 RangeMax Wireless Adapter

Cooler Master Gemini II said:
This is a slightly used Cooler Master Gemini II. It was used for only about 1 day to do testing (to see how well it worked). I only have the retention set for LGA775. This is a VERY large cooler so I would recommend making sure it'll fit before you buy.

Pictures:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Price: $30.00 Shipped (Sells for $40 on the egg without the 2 120MM Fans)

Zalman 9500 LED said:
I have 2 Zalman CNPS 9500's, however neither of them come with retention sets. In the past I have requested retention sets from Zalman and I recieved them free of charge, although it was only a couple parts I needed so they may charge you a couple dollars to get full kits but still they are obtainable through Zalman. Both coolers were only used for processor testing and were used for a short period of time.

Pictures:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Price: $32.00 Shipped Each or $60 Shipped for Both (Sells for $54 USD on the Egg)

NETGEAR WPN311 RangeMax Wireless Adapter said:
This is a barely used Wireless adapter. It was given to me as a gift from a friend but I only used it in a file server where it was used for a month. After I managed to get the server on a wired connection I removed the wireless card. It comes with the original Driver CD and the original antenna.

Pictures:
Picture 1

Price: $30.00 Shipped (Sells for $80 USD on the Egg)

Payment & Shipping Information:
I accept anything Paypal allows.
I usually ship with UPS. (I do not ship out side the Continental US, if you want something shipped to PR, HI, or AK if you are willing to pay the difference in shipping I'll ship it, I do not ship outside of those territories.)

References:
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=40069
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=leon2ky

Please don't be afraid to Ask any questions or make offers. Bumps will be returned!

Back