Let's Golf - Iphone Game.

Kortiz DZ

Limp Gawd
As of right now, at least, this game is on sale for .99 cents. I bought it a month+ ago for 5.99 I believe and it was totally worth it then.

Saw this on Itunes minutes ago while trying to decide on a racing game to download (NFS or Real Racing) I can't decide....

Anyway - grab Let's Golf, those of you with an ipod touch or iphone....well worth the .99.

It's hot shots golf on your iphone - read some reviews and decide for yourself, but for .99 you really can't pass this up.

Thanks, got it too. It's high on the top-paid (overall) so I'm guessing this sale is having an effect.

you people and your fancy iphones gag me! :p

Meh. It's a pretty nice device over all and I've even shelved of my Nintendo DS as a result of the games. Well that and plus I felt mildly silly carrying around a DS.

I bought it a few days agio when it 1st went on sale, great game

Got an eagle on the first hole out, sadly it was downhill from there.

Apparently there are several games on sale by that same dev. A racing game is on sale for .99 right now and when I played the "lite" version it seemed pretty fun...good chance to pick up another great game for a small price.

Just bought this, almost did for $5.99. $.99 is a no brainer. iPhone <3

Thank you.

I bought it. Runs pretty slow on my 3G but when I tried it on friend's new 3GS........it looked and played like it was running on a dreamcast.

Back