lets see how fast I climb up the chart

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm just going around seeing how many people I can get to fold, even if it is just for one week.

So lets see what I can get done, I'm swapping over from folding under anonymous to team 33 under you guessed it LadyMakoFox

:)

And I thought people just migrated to Genmay from DC, not the other way :)

Nice to see you over here.

Your gonna move up real quick at first.... almost all of the bottom spots are people who are no longer active...last year I was jumping up 10 to 20 spots with a good update...4 months ago I was jumping up 4 to 5 spots with every update..Now I'm happy to see a one spot improvement :)

You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man. ;) But I dare ya to try, Mako!

tsuehpsyde said:
You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man. ;) But I dare ya to try, Mako!

Something we should know?

To OP - Fold on and headbutt a roo!

Welcome to the [H]orde. A member of the famous 10 in the DC forum.

Fold On!

Viper87227 said:
You mean you couldn't find a team Hello Kitty to fold under? :p
Let's start a Hello Kitty team and not let Viper in, only the cool kids can join.

wassi said:
As soon as i find out what "folding" means ill think about it :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: .

Protein folding. Here's my 24/7 away message.

Fold for a cure. Fold for Humanity. Help find cures for cancer, alzheimers, huntingtons, parkinsons, and other diseases.

http://folding.stanford.edu/
Team: 33
Fold for the cure. Fold on.

Btw, fold under my name, iSkylla and I'll give you two free blowjobs. Oh and I forgot to mention that you get 10% off for future ones. Not even marty can top these sexual favors + DISCOUNTS!

Fold On!

wow... doesn't take long for the new guys to start bashing Mary... I mean, Marty :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

iSkylla said:
Protein folding. Here's my 24/7 away message.

Fold for a cure. Fold for Humanity. Help find cures for cancer, alzheimers, huntingtons, parkinsons, and other diseases.

http://folding.stanford.edu/
Team: 33
Fold for the cure. Fold on.

Btw, fold under my name, iSkylla and I'll give you two free blowjobs. Oh and I forgot to mention that you get 10% off for future ones. Not even marty can top these sexual favors + DISCOUNTS!

Fold On!

sorry buddy I'm still lost. What do i have to do to fold and what does it have to do with my computer?

marty9876 said:
Let's start a Hello Kitty team and not let Viper in, only the cool kids can join.

{thought) if off probation would we have seen something other than Kitty?

By the way welcome to the team, Kitty or not

I just started (back) up as well... Years ago I used to fold for the H team but I do not seem to have any sort of account any more. I set it up as MixManSC on the hardfolding site and set the clients for that name and team 33. I have a server sitting idle here at my shop so I threw it towards folding at home duty for now. It's a dual 2.4 xeon with 4gb ram. I set it up to run 4 console instances. Someone let me know if that's a bad idea using the two virtual (hyperthreading) cpu's as two additional instances.

Bringing the drawball machines over huh ;)

I think at this point in the game you are better off without using Hyperthreading,
at least from what i read lately. Typically the hyperthreading "cores" were set
to use timeless work units which are no longer around.

wassi said:
As soon as i find out what "folding" means ill think about it :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: .

Protein Folding simulation using computers. Searching for cures to cancer and alzhiemer's, etc.

Mix,

I'm not sure I agree....4 instances are fine if you dont' use bigpackets=yes or -advmethods

MixManSC said:
I just started (back) up as well... Years ago I used to fold for the H team but I do not seem to have any sort of account any more. I set it up as MixManSC on the hardfolding site and set the clients for that name and team 33. I have a server sitting idle here at my shop so I threw it towards folding at home duty for now. It's a dual 2.4 xeon with 4gb ram. I set it up to run 4 console instances. Someone let me know if that's a bad idea using the two virtual (hyperthreading) cpu's as two additional instances.
P

Pros: mroe points per day. I think somewhere around 15-20% but don't remember the exact number.

Cons: Takes more memory resources, returns WUs slower (bad from the science standpoint as far as Stanford is concerned).

It's really a personal decision. Turning off big packets probably nullifies any increase in running 4 instances versus 2.

Well since she just switched over, a WU might not have been turned in yet under her new name/team

wassi said:
sorry buddy I'm still lost. What do i have to do to fold and what does it have to do with my computer?
Go here and download the "no nonsense" console client. It doesn't have an install script, so make sure you put it in its final directory before running it. The first time around, it'll ask you to configure it. Pick a username, put in team 33, and do the rest of the config. Make sure you set it up as a service. Once it's all set up and running, exit the console (Ctrl-C), and either reboot or go into the services window and start the service manually (leave it on Automatic start as well).

When it says enter a username, you put iSkylla

Then, give me your address, and you get your two free blowjobs.

Hito Bahadur said:
Turning off big packets probably nullifies any increase in running 4 instances versus 2.

Wrong, dead wrong, it's the only way to effectively run 4 instances...particularly on a 2.4

Crosshairs said:
You really need to stop saying that.....

Yup... esp. to the girls lol

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

iSkylla said:
When it says enter a username, you put iSkylla

Then, give me your address, and you get your two free blowjobs.

Be sure to put

8005 Stecker Lane
Plano, TX 75025

On your list. :D

Back