Let's see your mug...

Nice morpheus look. Prehaps change your name?

Year old photo, but it is just too cool not to post :cool:

jenthechairmanandme.JPG

Wiffy and me at the Wine and Food fest (by Food Network) in NYC. We went as out birthday gift to each other.

Ya know he is playing the new Wo Fat on Hawaii 5-0!!

lol possing with the fake japanese guy faking to be some japanese guys nephew. always found that funny that food network would pull a stunt like that. i mean heck at least get a host that comes from a family that has at least lived in japan within the last 200 years.

and god damnit wtf is with kids these days getting married so young. makes me feel old!

When it comes to hair I used to have a real bad white boy fro, let me look thru the thread see if i can find it before I joined the army

lol mine is worse. my only choice is leaving it short or growing it out really long which gives me the 60's hair style :D right now i have it really long because its to damn cold here to have it short.

lol possing with the fake japanese guy faking to be some japanese guys nephew. always found that funny that food network would pull a stunt like that. i mean heck at least get a host that comes from a family that has at least lived in japan within the last 200 years.

and god damnit wtf is with kids these days getting married so young. makes me feel old!

We had been married for 3+ years in that pic. :p

Ehh I don't care. It's fun to watch and I don't take it seriously, and shouldn't be. Very nice guy. Was exited to stop and talk for a bit even though he was VERY busy. He had 6 or so people in tow, fussing over everything he was doing.

We had been married for 3+ years in that pic. :p

Ehh I don't care. It's fun to watch and I don't take it seriously, and shouldn't be. Very nice guy. Was exited to stop and talk for a bit even though he was VERY busy. He had 6 or so people in tow, fussing over everything he was doing.

jesus i'm even lamer then i thought, lol.

yeah i've met him too at some food network thing in San Fransisco a few years ago. heck i even asked him why they picked him to be the host. he said he had no clue and actually didn't feel right saying Takeshi Kaga was his uncle.

i still prefer the Japanese version over the American version though(if you haven't seen it i highly suggest you watch it, you will realize just how much Alton Brown saves that show).

Yeh, I think she was 4 months preggers in the photo too. I drank wine, she drank water. She didn't think that was fair.

it wasnt fair. lol though i'm sure she got her revenge on you for the next 6 months after that.

Welp, I suppose..

Here is my fat ass on a 5K-foot peak here in NH two years ago.

IMG_2679.jpg

Welp, I suppose..

Here is my fat ass on a 5K-foot peak here in NH two years ago.

IMG_2679.jpg

Now I have a face to the name when I see you I can now feel more comfortable saying "forget you, ooo ooo ooooooo!" BAKE IT!

I just read Tobit's interview today and was disappointed to hear him say there were no picture of his ugly self... I guess we are now all blessed :D

NECRO REZZZZZZ

Wakey wakey, eggs and BAKEY!

I'm so proud of you folks willin to post your pics!

Been a while since I've seen this thread. Here's an updated shot from today... :cool:

Axdrenalin042912.jpg

I know what you do to hardware that will no longer post Ax ;)

I've got a similar one from last year right before my "vacation" in Iraq lol, too bad the rifle isnt up to par in that pic, here's the collection as it stands now

223735_265580020120683_100000060623260_1154630_5863904_n.jpg

64049_386706721341345_100000060623260_1539128_1670476084_n.jpg

Got some more from the tour but it'll take a bit, may have to use the FB links because they are not on this compy

2s13a7s.jpg

225413_224874224191263_100000060623260_985752_2741143_n.jpg

Lets get this thread alive again! POST PICS!!

Last edited:
18136014533526552741510.jpg

By imemories at 2012-04-30

28541718733455466081910.jpg

By imemories at 2012-04-30

Me and my two lovely cousins. The boy on the right is the reason why I fold. He got leukemia at 2yrs old. I lived in the same house as him and shared his pain. He is well now for those interested:D

AssM@N
ps: I never revealed why I folded, not even in my DC'er of the month interview

Thanks ASS

(I know it sounds mean but there's no nice way to say thanks Assman lol)

Here's my ugly English-Irish mug. Shaved my head for the first time last week. Used to have a ponytail.

bald3.jpg

Back