Lexmark Printer, REALLY pissing me off

fallguy

2[H]4U
First off, I dont normally rant like this. I have a X4650 printer. Worked fine on my old wireless router. Installed a new router, and I forgot that I had to have a USB cable to setup the wireless router. Which makes zero sense. Its a WIRELESS printer, yet it needs a usb cable?!?!?!

I no longer have the cable, and the printer doesnt come with one. So now I cannot get the printer to connect to my router. There is no mode to have the printer search for a connection, that would be too easy. Ugh!!!!

I feel better, even if nobody ever ready this. Just needed to get it off my chest.

the usb cable is standard i have a box of them im glad that printer did not come with one as i have the same one...

$0.90

You'll pay more in shipping than you will on the item, but I can't think of a cheaper way than borrowing a cable from someone.

I hate pretty much all printers. Hp's break too often and thier drivers suck so bad, you're lucky if they even install. Brother tells you you need ink/toner when they are half full. Lexmark has crap drivers as well and puts a link to a universal print driver that goes no where so you can't actually get drivers. Cannon, don't know don't have anything against them I guess.

Back