lg 246 and Forte' Manager

lrtrees

n00b
I am just curious if anyone is using forte' manager with their 24" and if so, what version are you using? How does it seem to work for you?
I do not see any mention of it on lg's website in association with this monitor, so was just curious.

Thanks,
Lon

I took my L246WP back for other reasons. But i did download and install Forte Manager and use it while i had the monitor; it actually worked pretty well, colors calibrated nicely.

ya i can;t get the pin to go back in
but i like the stand though except for the pin thing
i haven't had any issues with my monitor maybe you got a bad one ????
oh well

ya i can;t get the pin to go back in
but i like the stand though except for the pin thing

You're trying to put the pin that they use to lock the stand during shipping into the stand? It's not meant to be put back once it's pulled out.

i've notices that the pin is ment to keep the stand ' pulled in '. like when you are placing it in it's box again for transport. Pull it out and it'll come out fully until you've placed the monitor on it's feet, then the weight of the monitor keeps the stand on the preferred position.

So my advise is to keep the pin for transpost If you're keeping the box too and want it as compact as possible.

forte manager was not designed for use with the LG246 lcd panel, however some users report some success with using it, personally I use the SRGB setting with 30 brightness, suits me others may vary.

apparently those who have used forte manager report that not all of it's functions will work with the LG246, not surprising I guess since the software is not intended for this panel.

Back