LG LED-LCD HDTV Comparos...

motolube

Gawd
I need your help, it seems I still live under a rock and my TV is a Toshiba 36" Tube type that weighs a little less than a Sherman Tank.

I got a 20% off Coupon from Newegg and decided to do a little window shopping just to see what I could buy with my Tax Refund Money (if I don't owe it when it comes in that is! :p)

Anyways, what I am going to be using it for... this may give you a better idea what is best for my needs as I have no clue what the technology means.

* Mainly as a TV
** From time to time I will also like to watch some Motorcycle Races that I stream from my computer and enjoy them on a much bigger screen than my 22" LCD monitor... either with component or hdmi cables.
*** I also see that the 37" is capable of a USB with mpeg4/dvix capabilities... does that mean that I can watch movies that I have copied to a thumb drive? I know that I could also watch them straight from the pc but sometimes, someone might be using the pc so I want to have that extra capability.
**** I will not play any PC or console games on it at all... my 22" LCD is more than enough for that.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...NEFL022511-_-EMC-022511-Index-_-HDTV-_-LG-E0A 37LE5300 & 42LE5500

20% Coupon EMCKHHE22

Back