Lian LI 7A plus II

It's a wrong description, Here in the U.K. it said the same thing like 1X120mm and 1X80mm but it was sctually 2x120mm and 1x80mm. the model no. should be PC7-PLUS/PlusII or SE

Personally ive got a black one....and oooh my is it pretty, it also has strips of carbon fiber film on the front bezzel.

good luck matey!

After more research i'm dumping lian-li for good and going with antec p180.

Didn't know antec was this good.

After more research i'm dumping lian-li for good and going with antec p180.

It is good if you don't mind all that plastic on a $100+ case :p . The new black one looks nice though. I'm probably going to get the 7B Plus II instead of a P180 because I hate doors on my cases.

hmm i was gonna go the other way. I hate my p180 and was gonna go lian li. i dont like all compartments. Its hell on wire management if you have alot of stuff inside.

Grap3S0da said:
It is good if you don't mind all that plastic on a $100+ case :p .
It could be styrofoam for all I care, as long as it stays as quiet as mine does.
strikeout said:
hmm i was gonna go the other way. I hate my p180 and was gonna go lian li. i dont like all compartments. Its hell on wire management if you have alot of stuff inside.
I don't mind the wire-management so much as I did when I first got it. Sure, it could be much better, but it isn't proving to be detrimental to the cooling, and since I don't have a window on the side, I don't have to look at it.

Back