Lian Li and Silverstone... what else is out there?

Direfox

[H]ard|Gawd
Lian Li and Silverstone... what else is out there thats the same quality level? I have used Antec cases on my builds so far but it looks to me from reading these forums that Lian Li and Silverstone are the only really high end cases, with Antec, Thermaltake, Cooler Master, Apevia, etc being solid, well made cases but not top of the line. The problem is... I dont like the look of the Silverstone and so far I haven't seen a Lian Li that has all the features I want and looks good (IMHO:D ). So what else is out there thats super high quality?

I almost feel the same way here. I like Silverstone and Lian-Li to death, but I need a bigger selection. :p The looks haven't really changed that much, especially the interior. You either have the whole open space design, or the divided floor design. I do like the way the new TJ-09 is setup, but that's only a single option. I need more suggestions as well, in the $200 to $300 USD range.

That reminds me, I am also thinking about the $200-300 range. I dont mind if its cheaper...;) but I want it to be high end quality.

ehh, looks like something cheap you'd see back in the server room from 1995. :p

wells theres that japanese company that only sells in japan they have the best cases in the world period cant remember thier name though :p

wells theres that japanese company that only sells in japan they have the best cases in the world period cant remember thier name though :p
hrm? more info needed. Since its japanese, its probably futuristic looking.. which would be something exactly like I'm looking for.

There's very little to choose from being stateside, so Lian-Li, Silverstone and Coolermaster are you're best bets for now. You can always draft a design and have one of these companies build it for you or a design that heavily modifies and existing design. Problem is that you'd probably have to order a hundred of them...

Yes! That Supermicro is EXACTLY what I am after! .... except for the color. And the front panel. And the sides aren't quite right. There is that weird green fan in the back. And I dont really need a floppy drive. And there is no blow hole on the top. And no window. And the "Chassis Intrusion" (number 10) sounds ... painful and non-heterosexual :eek: .

Besides that... perfect.

Ah well, guess I will take another look at LL and Silverstones. Coolermaster has the Stacker as a higher end case, but anything else?

yer soldam finally some one got itthey make some lush cases
i think theres one called black knight or something

Back