Lian Li cable management

vage

2[H]4U
Hey guys, I just got a Lian Li PC-65B Plus II. I am putting together a completely new build for myself and I see how some of you with Lian Li cases make it look like you have no cables. I was wondering if you guys had any good guides or pictures or anything to help me have really good cable management inside of my case.

Cut a hole beside your power supply to sneak wires behind the motherboard.

I was worried about that. I don't mind cutting a few holes and modding my case, but I don't have a dremel or anything else I could really use.

Any tips on ordinary around the house things I could use to help me with this?

Go buy the tools as it will make a huge difference. Cutting with stuff meant for household use will just end up with sharp edges and shit. You don't have to buy a dremel and can do with a jigsaw or a holesaw which are not expensive and easily available.

Go buy the tools as it will make a huge difference. Cutting with stuff meant for household use will just end up with sharp edges and shit. You don't have to buy a dremel and can do with a jigsaw or a holesaw which are not expensive and easily available.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't even know I could buy those holesaw attachments for regular drills separately. I will definitely head over to Sears and pick one up tonight or tomorrow.

You will find very good prices on hole saws at Lowes.

They are branded Wolf Bimetal Saws and come with everything you need at a price usually between 12-20 dollars. The nice thing about the Wolf saw as opposed to those you buy at Home Depot or other places is they have the mandrel as well (the thing that goes in the drill chuck) some you have to buy that separately.

You'll probably want a 1 1/2 or 2" hole saw at the minimum. They have a great variety at Lowes.

Back