Lian Li PC-A05B $59.99 + S/H @ Newegg

Its airflow is bad. I had one for about a year. If you can cut a blowhole, it's a decent case. Don't let the novelty of its size steal your heart. It's not fit for a gaming rig unless perhaps you watercool.

It doesn't seem like it would cool the video card very much. It seems like it should have a exhaust fan on the top.

This case does look perfect for a gaming case with a 2 X exhaust fans on the top and turn the back fan into an intake fan. Blow air in from both side and out the top.

Yeah I would only reccommend buying this case if you have plans of adding a blowhole or two, unless you are building a low power rig. I agree LL should have had added one up top or atleast made another separate case with an option. Still a great deal though.

It doesn't seem like it would cool the video card very much. It seems like it should have a exhaust fan on the top.

This case does look perfect for a gaming case with a 2 X exhaust fans on the top and turn the back fan into an intake fan. Blow air in from both side and out the top.

Back fan already is an intake fan. I had this case for about a year. Mixed reviews on my end.

Its airflow is bad. I had one for about a year. If you can cut a blowhole, it's a decent case. Don't let the novelty of its size steal your heart. It's not fit for a gaming rig unless perhaps you watercool.

I don't know man, I bet I have better temps than you with my system in sig :D

You make it sound like airflow throughout the whole case is horrible. It's more than a decent case as is and becomes a great case if you do something to exhaust the air above the GPU. Cutting a 120mm or 2x120mm blowhole on the top is the best solution, but using some sort of PCI exhaust fans will work pretty well also.

The airflow in the bottom of the case for the CPU is awesome as the rear fan is intake so it feeds cool air directly to the CPU.

For this price, this is an awesome case. I don't regret spending more than this when I bought mine almost 2 years ago.

I used a slot cooler to exhaust the air, but it was loud. A nice 120mm blowhole, or even two, would be ideal. I got mine for $80 shipped about two years ago. I enjoyed the size of it, but I'm too picky about airflow. I'd rather have fresh air blowing across my hard drives than air waiting to be exhausted.

I wonder what middle school english class Newegg utilizes for their product descriptions.

curious .... w/the right mods, wouldn't nearly any case cool well? :)

But not all cases are of this build quality and this is a damn good price for this case. The best cooling solution would be open case then, by your philosophy :) Just a huge 2' fan blowing over your bare parts haha. Really tempted to buy one and mod myself, what are some necessary tools for modding (adding blowholes/windows) and what are some cool mods?

Pretty good price. People have been trying to pawn off their used A05s for more $ for the past year or so. These Newegg deals are the best time to buy if you want one.

hmm am really interested in this case but from some reviews and pics that i have seen this case looks like a mini tower not mid, wonder how hard it will be to fit a 680i mobo, 2 8800gts in sli 3 hdds and water cooling for the stuff in there?

I love these cases. If I had not just gotten a different case from someone in FS/FT, I'd be all over this.

But not all cases are of this build quality and this is a damn good price for this case. The best cooling solution would be open case then, by your philosophy :) Just a huge 2' fan blowing over your bare parts haha. Really tempted to buy one and mod myself, what are some necessary tools for modding (adding blowholes/windows) and what are some cool mods?

I personally added a 2x120 hole to the top of mine with nothing more than a drill and one of those metal nibbler tools. The cuts ended coming out pretty rough looking, but I was already planning on installing a radgrill over it, which covers it up perfectly and looks great.

there is a huge a05 thread in the cases forum. i bought one for $69 shipped at christmas and recently put an evga 750i vanilla, e8500 e0, xig sd964, 4gb g.skill, 2x9600gt sli (single slot evga), raptor 74, 2x 500gb wd raid0, lg bluray/hd-dvd player, coolermaster 620. overclocked cpu stays as cool as the cpu in my v1000b plus2w. and case temps are usually around 30-35c with room temps at 20c. i swapped out the fans for coolermaster 110cfm fans with controllers set to middle. really fine case, but it is hard to work in, its not the case to use if you swap out a lot of hardware. you will have to use and average or smaller than average psu. and a shorter optical would help, but not necessary.

i have a 4 1/2" hole saw and am thinking about a hole on the top. i have seen these cases with a window, but have never seen a windowed panel for sale. anybody?

Back