Lian Li PC-A15B?

fattybear,

I had a good laugh when I noticed that.

It reminds me of Asus’s “Heart Touching” slogan that they now put on their motherboard boxes.

Who comes up with this sh$t?

fattybear,

I had a good laugh when I noticed that.

It reminds me of Asus’s “Heart Touching” slogan that they now put on their motherboard boxes.

Who comes up with this sh$t?

words get jumbled up and mistranslated when being translated from one language to another (english in this case).

Identical in size and layout to PC-7. Adds removable Mobo, 120 mm side fan, fan controller (like in the higher-end A-10), new type of hard drive and CD/DVD drive mounting and some rubber noise isolation components. Air flow is intake front and rear and exhaust through side fan and PSU.

Very interesting but does not appear to be available in U.S. yet. I've got a PC-7 and it's a very good case that will fit two 8800GTXs though it's pretty tight and the cards heated up awfully fast due to the fact that there's no way to exhaust the heat over the gfx cards. That's something Lian Li is obviously trying to solve with their patent cooling fan as included in the A-15.

As I said, interesting. Too bad I need a new case right now and can't wait.

May be Hank over at Performance-PCS can give an ETA?

As I said, interesting. Too bad I need a new case right now and can't wait.

I just got an email from Hank and he says around the second half of June.

It says right in the product details that it has a removable PSU tray and a removable motherboard tray.

This case seems to have a lot going for it.

Back