Lian-Li PC101/201

rek981

Limp Gawd
Seems that Lian Li has release another new case. The PC-101 and 201.

I really like it, and I think the cooling system is improved over the V1000/2000. On this case, the rear fan is an intake for the CPU, and there is a side panel fan over the videocard which acts as an exhaust. I also think it looks pretty nice too.

I would like to hear your opions on the design because my PC-60 is looking pretty old.

http://www.sundialmicro.com/lian_li_pc101b_all_aluminum_pc_tower_case_1703_711.html
http://www.sundialmicro.com/lian_li_pc201b_all_aluminum_pc_tower_case_1703_713.html

Ross 2

bump

bumping my own thread because I want to hear people's opinions.

I like the look of the v1000/v2000 much better than these. And the cooling looks pretty simalar to the "plus", "cool", and "plus 2" versions of the v1000,v1200,v2000.

Id get the V600 just because no one else has one. Pretty sweet little case.

L1ght said:
I like the look of the v1000/v2000 much better than these. And the cooling looks pretty simalar to the "plus", "cool", and "plus 2" versions of the v1000,v1200,v2000.

I second this.

I agree that the V1000 series is better looking. Yet I still think the cooling will be better on the PC-101 because the Plus series has that stupid little blower over the videocard instead of full 120mm fan.

rek981 said:
I agree that the V1000 series is better looking. Yet I still think the cooling will be better on the PC-101 because the Plus series has that stupid little blower over the videocard instead of full 120mm fan.

i love my v1000b plus, like the case thats linked the rear fan can be mounted as inlet, and yes the vif card blower fan is junk(mine rattles around tis damned annoying)

but in the end, id sleep with my case if i could its so sexy

I think C101 is nice looking. It has more originality than G5 copy ..... :p
Gentle looking same as v1100 series.

would be better if they were cheaper.. and not the price of the v1000/2000's cause i think most people would take those over these new ones

does anyone own the pc-101 yet? Is it quiet? pics with hardware in it?

Also, can someone point me in the direction of a sleek/quality window kit. The way Lian Li does their cases, it's a travesty to have a huge rubber strip sticking out around the outside of the case after you bust your ass for 30 minutes trying to wedge the piece in there.

I'm not a big fan of that case. I do like the design and cooling I just don't care for the looks. I have my server in a PC-V2100 Plus II and absolutely love it!

I agree with Asian Dub, Lian Li has got to stop making so many sexy cases! I don't have that kind of money! From where I'm sitting now I can see 5 of my Lian Li cases :)

Back