lian li pc80

jetjaguar

2[H]4U
anyone have this case ?? im seriously considering it .. i lov e the layout .. 3x 140mm fans up front .. just havent seen anyone with this case so i can see what it looks like with a full system in it

well...it's uber expenssive, and it's not uber big. It doesn't fit alot of people's requirements.

i was watching the 3dgameman review of this case and he says the top part can be removed.. but if the reset/power/inputs are on it what happens to them if its removed? is there a spot for them on the top of the case? im curious about this because i think extra top part is ugly.

I have one of these and it is a large case and I am considering letting it go. The air movement through this case is unbelievable I am running a Q6600 with a pair of 3850 in Crossfire and I have enough room to put another micro-atx board inside the case.

I have one of these and it is a large case and I am considering letting it go. The air movement through this case is unbelievable I am running a Q6600 with a pair of 3850 in Crossfire and I have enough room to put another micro-atx board inside the case.

Why are you considering letting it go? Also, do you know if all the fans connected to the built in fan controller could conceivably be connected to a 3rd party controller of some variety?

Also, is there enough room to cut a 120.3 rad grill out of the top?

you dont have to worry about the top panel, if you guys find it ugly. Performance PC's is getting this top panel in a week or 2, i asked:

http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=257&cl_index=2&sc_index=10&ss_index=74

Also, why put the 120.3 on top when you can have it in the front :D Like maxishine:

http://www.maxishine.com.au/documents/upcomming_project.html

So sexy!!

I have this case, its not with me though. Some1 is modding it for me, i will get it when its all sexy and done in a week. Im copying some stuff maxishine did xD

Worklog:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=192512

I have practically the same idea as your side panel but not with the case name and a bigger size.

I'm glad a Thermochill 120.3 will fit in front! Looks like It leaves about 3 bays open, including the fan controller area. I wonder if they reversed the case door fans? I can't see the "back" of the radiator - I assume there are fans back there, blowing air out the front of the case? Or, are they using the 3 door fans to pull cool air from outside the case, through the rad, which is then exhausted through the top and back of the case?

No, with a PA 120.3 you have 2 bays left + the built in fan controller.

You cant fit fans on the other side of the rad unless you mod the case. The 3 front fans are blowing air through the rad and into the case. Thats it.

I have a PC P60 which is the smaller version of the P80 and I'm putting a 120.2 up front instead of a 120.3 I love this case.

Oh hello there mussafry89. Lol.

I am also thinking about buying this thing. There is one major (or minor, you decide...) thing which keeps me away (besides the high price tag):
The removable motherboard tray is great, but is it true that it has absolutely zero holes for cable management? I mean a case which is almost 300,- €uro should at least feature 2-3 holes to route ATX, SATA and PCI-E cables through.

Even the smaller PC60 has two holes cut in its motherboard tray. How much space is between the backpanel and the sidepanel to store your cables?

Back