Lian Li V-350/Asus P5E-VM opinions needed

djt

Limp Gawd
I’m putting another m-ATX setup together using the Lian Li V-350 and the Asus P5E-VM motherboard. The case is on its way but I’m still waiting for the motherboard to show up at Newegg.

I’m going to be using parts from another setup which consist of a X6800, Corsair 4 GB / XMS2 Dominator, Evga 8800 Ultra, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty and a Seasonic 700Watt PSU.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should use for a CPU heat sink?

I see that someone has mentioned that the Ninja Mini+Nanoxia FX08 will fit in a Lian Li V-350, but with my Corsair Dominator RAM I don’t think the fan will clear the memory.

Will any of the Thermalright heat sinks work?

i got the P5E-VM DO and im using the NT06 and it fits great still waiting on the case from newegg which will be in monday but as for board issues it fits great

i got the P5E-VM DO and im using the NT06 and it fits great still waiting on the case from newegg which will be in monday but as for board issues it fits great

Thanks for the response.

I’m currently using the NT06 in my other m-ATX setup in a SilverStone SG03.

It is a great cooler and seems to work well with my ST1000 PSU but with the V-350 I was thinking of trying something different with a little more overclocking headroom.

Back