Lian-Li V1000 additional drive cover

ChiMan

Weaksauce
Will this fit in a V1000? There is no indication that this cover will fit in a V1000. But to me it looks very much the same as the one that comes with the V1000.

I just ordered a silver V1000 but my optical drive covers are black and I'd like them to match.

yes, as far as i know most (all?) lian li parts work with all models. That's the same one that comes stock with the case.

Yep, I need an extra one since I have two optical drives.

Thanks for the replies, folks!

I got my LianLi V1000 and haven't used a floppy drive for like 3 years already and it has an ugly empty floppy bezel on the front.. Worst bit is they sell the floppy and Optical drive covers but they don't sell the plain ones..

Since you're removing one do you want to send it my way? or does anyone have a plain silver alluminium cover off a lian li? I wish! :rolleyes:

Glen

thisisglen said:
I got my LianLi V1000 and haven't used a floppy drive for like 3 years already and it has an ugly empty floppy bezel on the front.. Worst bit is they sell the floppy and Optical drive covers but they don't sell the plain ones..

Since you're removing one do you want to send it my way? or does anyone have a plain silver alluminium cover off a lian li? I wish! :rolleyes:

Glen

Is this what you want?

Thanks for the link, but does anyone know a place in Australia i can get the 5.25"?

That's what i want.. i can't find it anywhere though

Glen.

Back