Lian Li V300 modded with WC, DD maze 4 SLI, and other stuff

neogenesis2004

Limp Gawd
I built the first water cooled LianLi V300 last year for a pretty kick ass setup. I soon after had to sell off the project to pay bills. Well I guess I had the case priced to high back then to sell because here it is still sitting in my room.

The Lian Li V300 case includes the radiator and fans still mounted in it, the radgrillz still on top, the slimline dvd-rw still mounted on the front, and the silverstone radial fan still mounted on the back. You can see pictures of the entire build on the thread http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1081808 .
There is visible in one of the pics a nick from the dremel that I tried to mask with black marker. There is also a 2" long very thin scratch that was masked with black magic marker. Neither are very visible at a glance and you really have to be looking for them or in a very bright room to see them well.

The pics on the thread should speak for themselves though, its an awesome case.
This time I'll let it go for $70 shipped.
_______

The Danger Den Maze4 SLI setup also wouldn't sell months ago for some reason. It is complete except one waterblock is missing hosebarbs that I had to use on something else. Only one block has ever been used.
I would like to get $50 shipped.
_______

I have an old MSI RS480M 754pin motherboard that I would like to get rid of. It works perfectly but I sold the cpu and ram that I was using on it long ago.
I'll let it go for $30 shipped.
_______

Last but not least I have an unopened Linksys WMP54G Wireless-G PCI Adapter that I bought like 6 months ago from newegg that I never ended up needing.
You can have it for $20 shipped.

I can be reached through PM, AIM @ neogenesis2004. My heat is neogenesis2004 although I havent used it in ages it seems. My ebay feedback is neo*genesis which is what I use most often.

Brian

ahh.. brings back memories of my lian li case. miss that little thing...

Back