LianLi PC-777? Watercooled?

RanceJustice

Supreme [H]ardness
Has anyone seen a picture of the new LianLi 777? It is an interesting shaped case in the least. To me, It would seem difficult to get a 3x 120mm radiator into such an enclosure and still have it look pretty good. Has anyone seen or played around with one of these first hand? Think there is potential for relative ease in creating a high end watercooled unit? Any other mods one should think of for airflow?

I'm also wondering this. I really like that case because of the uniqueness. Quick q: is the black part of the swirling part mesh, or solid plastic or what? Is there any way to see the internals through there?

Judging by the LianLi webpage, it looks as though its semi-opaque mesh. It seems like that is designed for airflow, as evidenced by the animated diagram. I could be wrong though. What I'd really like to know is...A) is there enough room for a watercooling system. and B) How the heck could you mount a high end radiator and shroud to that curved chassis!

The side panel black swirl is mesh. There are 2 120mm fans in the case, you could use single 120mm rads with those, but there isn't enough room for a 3x120 to look good.

reminds me of a snail :p

I think I saw Top Nurse say shes getting one or has gotten one and was going to work on it after her feeding frenzy project. I could be wrong though

I want to see someone take the torch to their rad and curve it to fit this case :D

I've never attempted anything like this, but could you mount a rad diagonally?>The shroud and decorative plate may not be exactly flush to the rad, but you could make it flush to the case. I don't really know what I'm talking about here, so if anyone has some clue, chime in.

Back