LINK to At&t premier plan great rates

Well I'm a vendor for them and dont get any kind of discount. Would be nice though. I racked up over $200 in long distance charges using AT&T for an AT&T conf bridge to do an AT&T platform migration.

In order to qualify you have to work for a company in the premier program. This is why it is asking for your email.

They also will send you a email to verify you actually work at the company and have access to the email box you used to sign up with.

I got in for an 18% discount off my monthly bill... many thanks for the tip.

Yea through my school(vcu) I get a better rate using that link. Not bad but nothing compaired to the sprint sero plan. Something to keep in mind though for future use in case I know anyone that wants to use att.

well just got confirmation on my phone shipping and my number has been issued.

Just recieved my confirmation and the phones have shipped.

They also will send you a email to verify you actually work at the company and have access to the email box you used to sign up with.

that is why i used my email when i signed up used my yahoo account my phones jsut shipped and no one has contacted me at all. just keep getting confirmation emails and shipping and tracking numbers

Oh, and I just ordered the 3125 since it was free. It will make a good backup. hahaha.

When I was going through the activation process i had to agree extend my contract by 2 years!

Did you guys get this? It was a checkbox after I had put in the last four digits of my social and phone number

You skip that and hit the buy device only button.. or whatever it was called. (unless you specifically signed up for a different rate plan in which an additional 2 years applies. I bought the phone only)

Back