Link to mini-review of new Logitech MX1000 uber-mouse

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.3dgpu.com Port 80

how does this mouse compare to the MX510 Gaming mouse??

i have both MX510 and MX700
the MX510 has a faster reaction time then the mx700 and also is lighter, but it's corded..oh well

any comparsons between the MX1000 and MX510 would be kick ass...

I like the battery meter on the mouse itself.

It's little things like that that make me respect Logitech!

The mx1000 looks heavier than a mx700 but does it really matter? I know a lot of friends complain about it, but I find it not heavy enough to be fatiguing or limiting. I would get a mx1000 right now but I'm a bit worried about changing the lithium ion batterys. I do find that I can confuse my mx700 so I guess it's inevitable that I will buy one, maybe novemberish.

archevilangel said:
The mx1000 looks heavier than a mx700 but does it really matter? I know a lot of friends complain about it, but I find it not heavy enough to be fatiguing or limiting. I would get a mx1000 right now but I'm a bit worried about changing the lithium ion batterys. I do find that I can confuse my mx700 so I guess it's inevitable that I will buy one, maybe novemberish.

The guy who posted the review said that he thought he read somewhere that the 1000 was 2 ounces heavier. However he and his roomate both thought it felt lighter.

Nice but I hate having to worry about batteries for my mouse, I prefer corded, Still nothing out there that I like that will replace my IntelliEye 2.

im definately thinking about getting one, this mx500 is definately past its prime :(

that post is about to break 100k views, and its just at 2 days old :D

Riftgarde said:
Do they have that in a left hand?....

Most likely not since the Mx500, 510, 700, 900, etfc. weren't...You can get the MX310...

I also wouldlike to see how this mouse compares teh the MX510...

Back