Linksys router problem!!!!!

Fish19

n00b
Im having a problem with my router. It connects fine when I set up the PPPOE settings and just get on the internet just to surf around. Now I know this is not the steam help forum. But I was just wondering if anymore has seen anything like this. When I connect to steam and try and get into a server it does this to the settings in my router.....

BEFORE...

AFTER...

[img=http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3201/problem20eh.th.jpg]

Thanks for any info.
~Fish

Wow looks like some corrupted UPnP.
Is your system patched (I'm assuming you're WinXP)
Latest firmware on the router?
Software firewalls?

What broswer are you using to see these settings? I had an issues with bad characters when using firefox on a router once. :rolleyes:

Yes, winxp and Iv tryed updating the firmware. Yes I am using firefox aswell as zonealarm.

this may sound like a stupid response, but honestly, check it in IE. I have problems with both of my Linksys devices displaying their pages in Firefox.

Yep, use IE and see if that clears it up for you. You can add Opera to the FireFox as well as having problems displaying them too.

Also, you do not beed to forward any ports to connect to servers. You only need to forward them if you are hosting a server on your LAN and want people from the Internet to be able to connect and play.

Bummer dude!

Have you checked to see if there is a firmware upgrade?

Its most likely windows doing it.. If you have enabled UPNP in winblows make sure to check the the allowed programs.. Sometimes windows will try to remap the exact same ports causing some corruption I had a similar prob. Sometimes reinstalling UPNP option clears that up.

Back