Liquid Cooling Kit for 2x QX9775 - LGA771

P3OC4G

n00b
Hey All,

I've been searching high and low for Liquid Cooling for my Dual QX9775 Skulltrail setup, all the kits I have seeen so far are for all other sockets but S771 which is essentially the Xeon socket. Do you know of any makes out there for sale ? Thanks so much.

P3oc4G

^^ Nice pics , but can you enlighten me as to which LCS units were used in these ? Which one did you use in yours ? Thanks.

^^ Nice pics , but can you enlighten me as to which LCS units were used in these ? Which one did you use in yours ? Thanks.

The towers have Laing DDC pumps with Danger Den clear tops, Black Ice 480 GTX rads, Tygon 3/8" tubing, Bitspower 3/8" Compression fittings, Danger Den MC-TDX CPU blocks, Danger Den X38 chipset block.

My unit is the same except I also have two Black Ice 240 GTX rads in addition to the 480 and I have a Vadim Blast Flow SB/MCP 100 block and a MIPS Ram Freezer block.

I do not buy kits I buy alacart . . .you get a much better selection and exactly what you need. If you want a parts list with links head over to the Danger Den forums as I check there everyday or pretty close.

Sweet
I assume the Acrylic cases were custom ordered to fit?
That gives me a niffty idea for something I want to do.
Just a bit smaller :D

The towers have Laing DDC pumps with Danger Den clear tops, Black Ice 480 GTX rads, Tygon 3/8" tubing, Bitspower 3/8" Compression fittings, Danger Den MC-TDX CPU blocks, Danger Den X38 chipset block.

My unit is the same except I also have two Black Ice 240 GTX rads in addition to the 480 and I have a Vadim Blast Flow SB/MCP 100 block and a MIPS Ram Freezer block.

I do not buy kits I buy alacart . . .you get a much better selection and exactly what you need. If you want a parts list with links head over to the Danger Den forums as I check there everyday or pretty close.

what is your temp for this setup?

mid 40s for cpus around 4 ghz . . .same for GPUS

updated pix
Have not done the wire management so now shots under teh skirt

This is how I did the pumps tho

Re-assembly pix:
Floor with Skully attached, then add the bottom back panel, assemble the sides

Sides on, psu in, test the fans, Bitspower power hub . . .very nice. It powers 12 fans in my case as well as most of the pumps.

Back