List of games that support 2560 x 1600 NATIVELY?

Chris_Morley

Former [H] Consumer Managing Ed.
Title says it all - what games support this high resolution, and proper aspect ratio, without command line hacks - that is, natively...

If anyone can find a list, that'd be awesome...

Sorry I can't provide you with a list, or if you already know about this list, but here is a list of games that will tell you which are able to natively support widescreen monitors. I think that might help to narrow your list of games able to natively display 2560x1600.

Most recent games and ones coming out right now support widescreen resolutions including 2560x1600 with no problems.

HL2/CS:Source, Call of Duty 2, World of Warcraft, Hitman: Blood Money, Oblivion, Quake 4, LOTR:BFME2, etc...

About the only game i'm playing that doesn't have native widescreen support is Battlefield2 and that only requires you to put the resolution on the command line.

widescreengamingforum has alot of info about widescreen support or workarounds.

Thanks guys, we use WSGF for the workarounds, I just didn't know which games supported that high of a resolution natively...thanks for your help.

According to Ibrin@WSGF, Nvidia doesn't even confirm support for 2560x1600. Here is Nvidia's list of games that support "extreme HD. :)

Tamlin_WSGF said:
According to Ibrin@WSGF, Nvidia doesn't even confirm support for 2560x1600. Here is Nvidia's list of games that support "extreme HD. :)

No Half-Life 2 on there....is Nvidia still bitter about Valve going with ATi for that promotion like a year before the game came out? :rolleyes:

Back