LittleBigPlanet Beta Keys

Thanks for the info..I think the beta ends this weekend, but it will at last let me demo it before I buy it..(even though I have it already pre-ordered.)

I saw this through another site and managed to get one just an hour ago.

Thanks for the info..I think the beta ends this weekend, but it will at last let me demo it before I buy it..(even though I have it already pre-ordered.)

I got one of these codes. Do we know specifically when it ends? I am starting to think i should take my PS3 out of town with me.

I sent an email about 5 hours ago, and haven't gotten a response :( I think I missed it. I don't suppose anyone has a spare? Would definetly like to preview this game.

They sent me 2 extra beta keys for anyone that missed it. I'll send them out to the first 2 ppl who messege me.

It seems like they sent a lot of people extra keys. They probably screwed something up and sent everyone multiple keys and ran out prematurely.

Yeah people that got multiple and resell them should be banished to Azerbaijan.

They ought to give one per IP address out.

I sent them an email early this afternoon but never got a reply.

If someone got more than one on accident and wants to PM it to me I'd be grateful. :)

Dang, missed it... anyone have a spare :p? If so please PM, it will get snatched before I even see it if posted in thread :).

Yeah I missed it...crazy...

So yeah if someone has an extra then please send me one.

I guess i was one of the lucky ones :D . Still havent played it though.. been writing too many papers to play. My girlfriend is in LOVE with the game though.. she thinks the sackboy is really cute.

Back