logitech 2.1 speakers x230 19.99?

tvdang7

Supreme [H]ardness
iono if this is a good price but ill prob get 1 for my lil sis.

buy.com link

19.99 + free ship

use fatwallet for 2% cash back :)

That is a hot price, lowest price on froogle is about $33 with shipping factored in. Most places are offering it for $40 shipped or higher.

sweet, I'm jumping on these. They'll hold me until I can afford a decent replacement for my Promedia 4.1's that blew :(

wow, I'm not sure if I should jump on this or wait for those logitech 5.1 to go on sale again.

I was about to buy these yesterday for like 10$ more.. Good deal, bought one. $18.95

congrats to those who got in in time. In the process of trying to buy it it told me that the product was unavailable from the manufacturer.

Maverick618 said:
congrats to those who got in in time. In the process of trying to buy it it told me that the product was unavailable from the manufacturer.

saME.. FUCKKK

Sold out already? Thank god I ordered this morning when I saw em. I'm getting lucky this week, I got the dvd burner from newegg yesterday before it sold out, and now this. Now I just have to get lucky on some AM2 x2 chip :)

well i see that the buy now button is back, but when i click on it it doesn't add it to my cart. it just refreshes the page.

EDIT: well i now know the reason why. apparently they are out of stock again. this is friggin retarded.

damn i didnt even look at this, i was too busy looking at amd prices on here. I really need these too.

Back