Logitech 50% off sale

Picked up 3 items. G27, G940, and G13. This goes along with my G15 keyboard and MX518 gaming mouse. Have I become a Logitech fanboi?

Picked up 3 items. G27, G940, and G13. This goes along with my G15 keyboard and MX518 gaming mouse. Have I become a Logitech fanboi?

If you're a fanboy then im a LogiSheep.

G9x
G9
G500
MX Revolution
MX 1000
G700
G930
G19 (x2)
G35
G13
G11
X-530
Z-5500
X-540
H230 (x3)
Logitech DiNovo Mini
Playstation 3 MediaBoard Pro
G27
C910

"I'm Nick James, b1tch." Ha!

A Logisheep, maybe, haha, but one can't deny that they make great hardware. :)

How do you like that G27?

I looooove my G27. I just wish I had a proper racing setup. Eyefinity on my desk is great but I want some racing seats installed and a full surround sound rig.

90% of the stuff I purchased on sale through Logitech dented box deals or those awesome coupons.

Just to add to the list I ordered a G27 even though it stated out of stock. I have not received a shipping notice but they have withdrawn funds from my paypal account so I'm crossing my fingers. I'll update if/when I get some sort of notification.

I just received an email with a shipping notification and a tracking number. Now I just have to pretend I'm patient while I wait for it to be delivered. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon as well.

Yeah, I bought a code off ebay and bought a G27 a couple days ago, expecting it to ship in like four months. Got the ship notification today. Amazing work, Logitech - but it also shows that Logitech's margins are pretty high on most of this stuff, too, if people can get a 50% discount on so many items.

Yeah, I bought a code off ebay and bought a G27 a couple days ago, expecting it to ship in like four months. Got the ship notification today. Amazing work, Logitech - but it also shows that Logitech's margins are pretty high on most of this stuff, too, if people can get a 50% discount on so many items.

And they could turn even more profit if they'd send out another damn batch of codes to those of us waiting. :(

Yeah it feels morel ike a 25% off coupon considering Logitech's MSRP is about 25% more than actual retail.

I looooove my G27. I just wish I had a proper racing setup. Eyefinity on my desk is great but I want some racing seats installed and a full surround sound rig.

90% of the stuff I purchased on sale through Logitech dented box deals or those awesome coupons.

Do you happen to own a PS3 with GT5 as well? Read online that the G27 is supposed to work with that game, but it's not shown as one of the wheels in the game control menu.

G27 reported out of stock last night but just got the shipping confirmation. Will be here Monday.

Thanks to RoGuE1230 for the code.

G27 reported out of stock last night but just got the shipping confirmation. Will be here Monday.

Thanks to RoGuE1230 for the code.

My G27 will be here Tuesday even though I ordered it when it was out of stock. I've order in Sept 10th and will be here on Sept 20th which it not too bad.

+1 best i could find online was $150+

25% off of that is about $112, so that's about right. The harmony one would cost me $108 with tax from logitech + 50% off coupon.

Do you happen to own a PS3 with GT5 as well? Read online that the G27 is supposed to work with that game, but it's not shown as one of the wheels in the game control menu.

Don't have GT5 sorry.

Well, it's confirmed, to add to the list of those who also ordered one, the "out of stock" G27 wheel set will be here in my possession monday! I started a pretty active and interesting thread HERE for what are some good racing games. Looking forward to it!

Back