Logitech 5500 $244.17 FREE SHIPPING

Before gas prices went up around $250 shipped, now most places $280+ Shipped, some places may post cheaper prices but no shipping included, most of them offer shipping for around $30-70. So this is a really nice deal, considering it.

Hmm, I paid $205 shipped back in November. So I think they can be had for less.

I know, but I been looking for a deal on this speakers, and this is the cheapest I've seen them since a long time. November was 10months ago, the economy has changed a lot. It would have been nice to get them for $205, keep a lookout guys, there has to be a cheaper price. Cheapest I saw em was $220 in march.

Where did u get you set from?

good deal. I was looking to buy them for a few months over the summer, but fortunately, I held off.... and my rear left speaker is now working again in my z-560's. yippee

saber07 said:

Cool, sounds like a good deal, where did you get it at that price?

Thanks

saber07 said:
Yes, I've also seen a better price for these speakers. I bought my Logitech Z-5500 speakers from Dell back in Aug. 2005 (I think) for around $220-230 and it came w/ a free cheap color printer. These speakers rock and are worth every dollar. I love them! :D Although my neighbors don't. :mad:

The OP is correct. There hasn't been one of those really good deals (~$200) on these speakers in a long time. This is the best in a while.

I think the economy is gonna get a little better. At least gas prices went down a bit, the main reason is that they want to stimulate the economy, if people have some money they can affort more presents and the industry makes more money. I think I'm gonna get the 5500's.

beowulf7 said:
Yes, I've also seen a better price for these speakers. I bought my Logitech Z-5500 speakers from Dell back in Aug. 2005 (I think) for around $220-230 and it came w/ a free cheap color printer. These speakers rock and are worth every dollar. I love them! :D Although my neighbors don't. :mad:
Now that I'm home, I checked my spreadsheet that detailes my computer build project. I spent a shade under $220 (including tax for NJ) for these speakers + a free Dell printer.

Did u get free shipping? if you get a discount for buying a system might as well put in the 30inch screen.

ellover009 said:
Did u get free shipping? if you get a discount for buying a system might as well put in the 30inch screen.
If you were asking me, then yes, I got free shipping when I bought these speakers from Dell. All I had to pay for was the speakers + tax. So my deal would've been even cheaper in a sales-tax-free state such as NH or DE. (I think OR is also tax-free.)

Free shipping is a pretty deal b/c the box that contains these speakers is large and heavy. :eek:

Damn, they have skyrocketed in price since I bought a set. Got em for $219 shipped from Amazon in December.

yeah i asked for this last xmas and got them from the parents at 220+ shipping from newegg

adurn03 said:
Damn, they have skyrocketed in price since I bought a set. Got em for $219 shipped from Amazon in December.
The prices will drop again this holiday season, as prices (in general) do every holiday season.

Back