Logitech G Pro Wireless League of Legends $50 from Amazon. Usually $89.

Whach

[H]ard|Gawd
Here you go. I bought the black version for $89. Going to return it for this. Nearly 45% off for the same mouse. I know its branded, but whatever. $40 is $40.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Great deal for a Hero/Lightspeed/PowerPlay capable mouse. Branding design doesn’t look awful either. Looks like you can remove the extra side buttons too if you want. Just picked up a G502 X Plus to replace my G903 with clickhold issues or I’d probably pick one up.

Only a few things these older Logitech mice still need to address compared to the competition is USB-C connector and Bluetooth option/toggle to swap between devices. G502 X has USB-C now as do most newer Logitech G devices.

Great deal for a Hero/Lightspeed/PowerPlay capable mouse. Branding design doesn’t look awful either. Looks like you can remove the extra side buttons too if you want. Just picked up a G502 X Plus to replace my G903 with clickhold issues or I’d probably pick one up.

Only a few things these older Logitech mice still need to address compared to the competition is USB-C connector and Bluetooth option/toggle to swap between devices. G502 X has USB-C now as do most newer Logitech G devices.
I bought that exact mouse too. I love it. But I also want this mouse as a lighter alternative too. Logitech is really putting out some good stuff.

The usbc on the g502x is great. The micro usb in the g pro is meh. However, it was interesting to find out that I couldn’t pair the mice in the same receiver. Only the g pro super light and the newer ones can share :/

Last edited:
I have Logitech g903 im lefty lol, my mouse choices are limited for lefty's. This mouse looks be lefty and righty mouse like g903. finding lefty mouse is nightmare lol

I have Logitech g903 im lefty lol, my mouse choices are limited for lefty's. This mouse looks be lefty and righty mouse like g903. finding lefty mouse is nightmare lol
Yup. G502x for righty and extra buttons. G pro for lefties and righties and light weight.

Yup. G502x for righty and extra buttons. G pro for lefties and righties and light weight.
I was wondering if this mouse would be upgrade from g902? i havent looked into yet, time go look around

It depends on what you mean by upgrade for you. The G Pro wireless has less buttons than the 903, but is much lighter to move around. The 903 is also heavier because it has a bigger battery but lasts longer before recharge. The sensor is the same HERO25k. Pro’s and con’s.

This is a good price for this mouse. I picked one up as a backup as well.

In case anyone is interested, the entire Logitech, League of Legends line of products are on sale.
The hardware can be had a good prices, if you are OK with the ugly LoL theme.

Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, League of Legends Edition: $60
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/pro...ro-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.920-010533.html

Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset, League of Legends Edition: $60
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/pro...-legends-pro-x-gaming-headset.981-001105.html

Coupon code: DRLUPO will take off an additional $10

I think the price is [H], but the looks are [H]ideous...

Having said that, I'm in for one :woot:

Thx for the heads up!

Mine just arrived. It’s not as bad as I thought it’d be. Photos with my G502X Plus for comparison.
6EED4CE9-D8B2-4BF0-AECD-F287461DF4E7.jpeg
A6DC9B99-3188-4974-B2B7-3CF7683C9FF2.jpeg
FD6B2A21-BF7D-40C2-9280-7C9E1932AA53.jpeg
A998E88B-3520-4C70-B851-1773F5C75AFA.jpeg

Last edited:
I picked two of the LOL keyboards for the same price they are ok but engraving on keys doesn't show up so you gotta have the LEDs on for keys to show up.

That's not as fugly a blue as I thought. It looks more greyish in those pics and burns the eyes a lot less. It's not like I'm looking at it when playing. Mine should be here tomorrow.

The main concern I have, and I think already know the answer, is if it'll work with LGS or will it want GHub? I suspect it's gonna require G Hub if I want anything customized.

Just get some grip tape and apply it over the mouse and you're good to go.

The main concern I have, and I think already know the answer, is if it'll work with LGS or will it want GHub? I suspect it's gonna require G Hub if I want anything customized.

You are correct, full customization will require G HUB.

Reactions: maro
like this

You will need G Hub for setup, but you can save the information to the mouse firmware and then uninstall.

I bought 2, one for my work mouse, one for my laptop. I HIGHLY reccomend getting superglide glass feet and changing the switches to Kailh GM 8.0, although not required by any means, but it does bring some great advantages IMO.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: maro
like this
That's not as fugly a blue as I thought. It looks more greyish in those pics and burns the eyes a lot less. It's not like I'm looking at it when playing. Mine should be here tomorrow.

From what I’ve used of ghub, it’s been a fuss free experience. I’m assuming it was terrible before?

To be fair, I've never used G Hub. My understanding is it was an awful dumpster fire when it first came out. I've heard it has gotten better over time. SInce LGS always worked for me I avoided GHub, but I knew sooner or later I'll probably have to switch over. It's not really a deal breaker. If it totally sucks I'll do as suggested and make changes, save to the mouse's memory and uninstall GH. Mine ougha be here sometime today

Mine got here today and I like it so far. I've been wanting to play around with one of these wireless G Pros and this was a cheap way to do it.

Oh, and I'm happy to say that my beloved Logitech Gaming Software works just fine with it. Color, lighting, DPI and button presets - everything seems to be supported. There was no need for G Hub.

Thx again, OP

Reactions: Whach
like this
I like the dpi shift button. Useful when playing war thunder and I want to down shift to like 300 dpi for a very accurate shot.

Back