Logitech G13 Gameboard $57.59

dhc014

Gawd
Using two stackable coupons, you can get 28% off at logitech.com

BOFA20 = 20%
Logi_thankyou = 10%

These codes seem to only be deducted from the original price, not the sale price. Items which originally cost at least $75 get free shipping even if codes bring the price lower. Also, many retailers regular prices beat the discounted prices with these codes at Logitech. These codes are great for purchasing Logitech's newer products which can be hard to find and are not discounted at other retailers yet.

G13 Gameboard - $79.99 * 0.72 = $57.59

Here's the thread for this board in the Gaming forum: Logitech Releases new "GamePad" G13

If both coupons don't work, try using Firefox. If the Add to Cart button doesn't work, click Find Retailers, then click Buy it Now next to Logitech.

Credit to MrHookup at slickdeals for the codes.

I guess this is a decent deal, but who would still want to spend all that money on that??

I can only get the 10% coupon to work at the Logitech site.

And I bought one of these, it is amazing. n50-->n52-->n52te-->G13 was my upgrade path, and the G13 is the best overall.

Worth the money? I dunno, that is your decision to make. My decision is obvious.

The BOFA20 20% coupon code is invalid now. So it's $72 after the 10% coupon. I think I'll wait for a better deal.

Why would this keyboard have a higher chance or carpal tunnel than a normal one?

And, I want one :D

G13 is an awesome board and I bought it for full price. Go open source apps for the LCD! I'm eagerly awaiting the G19, but anyone out there in the market for a macropad/gameboard this is a great chance!

I got to try one out and I hated it. They angled the keys too much (reminds me of the first time I used an egronomic keyboard). I wasn't a fan of the N52 either though.

I was hoping to find this at Best Buy. They don't list it on their website, so I am not even bothering to drive over to check. I figured they were big on the release of the G15 back in the day so I am puzzled to why they don't carry the G13.

Thanks OP! This is still live, I just got 1 for ~62 bucks with tax in California.

worx now. enter each code and update separately. $57.59 fs no tax to nyc. i have been wanting one of these for a while, just not for $80 plus ship. almost pulled the trigger on a n52te last week for $48 from walmart.com but went oos. glad i didnt get the belkin. thanx op.

woot! they're back. The coupon codes are CaSE SenSiTiVE. I just cut and paste and it works fine.

In for one. $57 shipped for this is a steal. Just hope it gets here before my trip on Monday.

I went in for one. I started off with a Nostrom n50 about 7 years ago. I moved to the n52 (also have an extra one from a $5 AR rebate FS deal). I felt Nostromo dropped the ball with the n52te, everything new that sky rocketed the price I didn't want.

I eagerly await to try out this G13, since I've been wanting an n52 update with more buttons.

I use the N52 all the time but there are times when I need more buttons so I don't have to reach for the keyboard. Hopefully this one feels decent since I can't find any retailer that stocks it so I could feel it in person.

Thanks OP! This is still live, I just got 1 for ~62 bucks with tax in California.

Thanks for the heads up. I just grabbed one. I hope I like it; I love my n52, so I bet it will be great.

Monday for me as well. can't wait to try it out.

makes a g15 $71.99, can i find it cheaper elsewhere? newegg is $90...

mx518($6 shipping; order it with something else) - $42

g5 rev 2 for $49

g11 for $56.78

quickcam orbit for 93.59

for their security master systems - $216

usb desktop mic - $28($6 shipping)

g25 racing wheel - $216

harmony 890 remote - $252

harmony one remote - $180

harmony 550 remote(for those who dont have $150 plus to spend on a remote) - $93.59

You can get the G15 for ~65 after rebate at Amazon (free ship, no tax for most).

I'm a big fan of Amazon with prime :)

Link

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
gots mahns. altho i have to get used to it, and it feels a little strange, i can tell it is going to be great. an hour or 2 of tf2 and i will have it nailed. love being able to map my own keys. mapped space to3 both joystik keys. its heavy, and has some non-skid stuff on the bottom, doesnt move a millimeter. i have the time/countdown alternating with a cpu/ram meter on the lcd. going to run winamp or wmp and temps when i get the progs. profiling software is really nice.

yeah, I love how it stays put also.. plus it feels so comfy on the hand.. it did take me a little bit to get used to but now my fingers are totally used to where things are... thankfully they put little concave dimples in the WASD keys so you can ID those by feel... :) I love how coretemp used the LCD when I validate a new cpu OC I can leave my westy off and still see the core temps and if one core bombs out. :)

I can't figure out how to change the backlight color.

using the same tool you use to bind keys and create macros... it's in there somewhere.. you can even pick a custom color with a color swatch!

bring up profile manager. click on m1 m2 or m3. pick a color. it will change real time. pick a color for each m key, then save by clicking on the red thing in the lower left corner. kow whenever you press the corresponding m key on the g13, the display and key backlighting will be that color. before you even say it, yeah, i know.

using the same tool you use to bind keys and create macros... it's in there somewhere.. you can even pick a custom color with a color swatch!

Oh, that is somewhat retarded. You just have to click on the M1, M2, M3 button and the swatch pops up.

Back