Logitech G15 - $40AR from NewEgg

I have been looking for a deal on a new logi gaming keyboard, but this isnt quite hot enough for me to bite..

Meh I got mine for 55.. did not have to wait for a rebate either, I always forget on sending them out.

It's a Logitech rebate too, which means it's almost guaranteed to work just fine and shouldn't take too horribly long either. They're really good with rebates.

Yeah I mulled this over for quite a bit, as I didn't wanna have to deal with MIR.
But for $40 it can't be beat. This is only 5 dollars more than the dented deal with potential to be much less. So I ordered one.

Great deal.

I picked one up a few months back when this deal was going on. I got the rebate about 5 weeks after sending it in, worked great! I've always had good experiences with Logitech rebates.

Yeah I mulled this over for quite a bit, as I didn't wanna have to deal with MIR.
But for $40 it can't be beat. This is only 5 dollars more than the dented deal with potential to be much less. So I ordered one.

Great deal.

It's a pretty awesome keyboard. The programs for the LCD are massive resource hog though :(.

I laughed when I received my "dented" box order. It looked like a typical box you pull off the shelf at the store.

Back