Logitech G15 problems

|Leviathan|

Limp Gawd
Hi there,

I just bought a logitech G15 keyboard
Unfortunately for some unknown reason the box didnt contain the drivers for this keybaord and its respective applications

But anyway when i connected the keybaord it was installed automaticaly and i downloaded the Gseries software from the logitech site

Everything works fine untill after i reboot the pc
A few seconds after i log in my account the computer restarts automaticaly

I have disabled the 'restart when computer fails' and the blue screen prompts me to reinstall drivers of newly attached hardware etc

the exact error is IRQL is less or equal

i restored the system to date previous before i connected the first time my keyboard and unattached the keyboard and everything worked fine
reconnect kb and resinstalled everything

but somehow it seems that i need to install the correct drivers for this keyboard

this report was available from microsoft after i rebooted
http://oca.microsoft.com/en/response.aspx?SGD=193ae8df-3ace-4257-a88d-cd4bcf9dccf3&SID=10

Can anyone please provvide me with the correct drivers?

or suggest any kind of solution for this problem?

until now i can stil continue working without restarting the pc, everything works fine - this shouldn't be a problem since i rarely reboot [only after some installation or windows update]

10x a lot in advance for your patience and guidance

i had no issues installing mine... maybe a conflicting piece of hardware or bad drivers? what driver version did you download? i havent had a SINGLE issue with this keyboard since day one :p (in mid august :p )

i didn't download any drivers thats my main concern

it simply installed itself when i connected it via windows

logitech doesnt offer any drivers unless i missed them somehow, they only provide the g series software on their website

|Leviathan| said:
i didn't download any drivers thats my main concern

it simply installed itself when i connected it via windows

logitech doesnt offer any drivers unless i missed them somehow, they only provide the g series software on their website
thats what i meant :p the G Series software with the LCD profiler and stuff :p

0mega said:
thats what i meant :p the G Series software with the LCD profiler and stuff :p
in that case

Release 32

Thats the version i have installed, but i dont think this software includes the drivers of the keyboard and of the usb hub too, dunnow most prob i'm wrong () : )

I reisntalled my machine this weekend and used only the file downloaded from Logitech. I didn't go near the CD.

The download has everything you need.

It's version 1.02

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1796,contentid=10824

Release Notes for 1.02.218:
New Features:
LCD Manager: New "LCD tabs" allows modification of LCD parameters on the LCD directly, instead of the control panel configuration screen.
LCD Manager: Added an option to quickly switch between LCD applets (quicker than before).
LCD SDK: Added the ability for an applet to find out if it is in the foreground or not.
LCD SDK: Added an additional sample to demonstrate how to check if your applet is in the foreground.
Profiler: Added playback of mouse clicks. (see context menu in Macro Recorder)
Profiler: Added the ability to cut, copy, or paste events. (see context menu in Macro Recorder)
Profiler: Added the ability to insert recordings into the middle of a macro. (see context menu in Macro Recorder)
Applets: New applet "LCDCountdown". LCDCountdown provides you with up to 2 timers (stopwatch, or countdown) customizable with a name and duration.
Applets: New applet "LCDPop3". LCDPop3 enables you to retrieve and preview the headers of email messages from your favorite POP3 provider.
Tools: Added the Logitech Updater to check for software updates. (see Profiler, Help, Internet, Check for updates)
Fixes:
Delays at the end of a macro are now processed.
For shortcuts, a "Working Directory" field has been added so you can manually specify a working folder for the launched application.
On German keyboards, the ''#'' key can now be used for macro recording.
The Windows Key can now be used in keystroke macros without getting stuck.
Quotes are now added to shortcuts when a file is browsed to.
Printout HTML files are now Unicode which fixes display issues in some languages.
Windows shortcuts (.lnk) can now be used as a G15 shortcut.

The file size is approximately 3.3 Mb.

-Larry

Back