Logitech G5 pads

Sirje31337

Limp Gawd
Not sure which thread this should go in.

I bought my Logitech G5 about 2 weeks ago. Already the pads on the mouse are wearing down. I can feel plastic rubbing on the mouse pad. Feels like there is grit under the mouse. It's scratching my func pad. Anyone else having this problem?

Sirje31337 said:
Not sure which thread this should go in.

I bought my Logitech G5 about 2 weeks ago. Already the pads on the mouse are wearing down. I can feel plastic rubbing on the mouse pad. Feels like there is grit under the mouse. It's scratching my func pad. Anyone else having this problem?

its your mouse pad. its actually the func pad "gnaling" away at the mouse shoes. fortunately the mouse shoes are replacable.

Is it a fUnc Archetype? I had a unique problem with my Archetype and my G5.. the pad base was permanently bent in the middle, a small hump, perhaps 5mm high, that cause the middle of the mouse pad to scrape against the bottom of my mouse. I have had the G5 for 6 months now using it on the rough side of a Razer eXactMat and the feet have not worn down noticeably. It is not a wear problem after two weaks, unless you push the mouse down with the entire weight of your body.

Back