Logitech G500 Mouse $30 from DailySteals

Also note that it's factory re-certified and comes with a 90 day warranty.

Add $5 for shipping and its about $35.

Amazon has a new one for $39.99.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G500...?ie=UTF8&tag=htmlink-20&qid=1316944062&sr=8-1

Sweet, my trusty old MX510 just finally went out after 5+ years of good use.

After much love, I can only buy logitech again hehehehe. But I paid the extra $9 and got the NEW one for warranty sake, you never know with refurb stuff.

and microsoft gets no love from me anymore, poor durability in their mice from my experience.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon one is showing $60 for me now :/

Really contemplating getting the refurb though..

Amazon one is showing $60 for me now :/

Really contemplating getting the refurb though..

Newegg has had the G500 for $39.99 for like a month now. Seems the price has gone up a tiny bit to $43.99, but it still has free shipping. And yes, that's a brand new one. Maybe it's just me but I'd rather get a brand new one that will also have an actual worthwhile warranty for $13 more. Hell, $43.99 is still an awesome deal on, again, what is usually a $70 mouse.

Amazon had the G500 for the same $39.99 for a long time too, that price bump back up to $70 must have happened very recently.

ozo, check out the Logitech G300 on amazon... pretty similar for the most part, and its usually cheaper obviously

I've been using the G500 for about a year now and love it.

I've bought a bunch of things from dailysteals and have never had a problem. On the service end that is.

the 3 year warranty is worth $5 if anyone is on the fence.
Also IMHO this is the BEST mouse money can buy at ANY price, you simply cannot beat this mouse. I used to own g9 and g9x actually I still own them as I cannot get rid of them and I have been upgrading to g500s. The advantages of the G500 spring from ithe lack of the stupid shell which causes the side buttons to be bad and the better placement of sensitivity adjustments as well as the control of the wheel response from the top.

This $40 deal on the g500 makes the G300 a hard sell since the cheapest I can find it is $2 cheaper.

If you use a mouse heavily things wear out and the warranty will work for you also all these new logitech mice come with this stupid cloth sheath over the cord and alot of them I see have the cord slippingout of the sheath and then being stuck like that. Sometimes it is so annoying you want to get a replacement even though the mouse is fine.

If you are looking for a palm grip mouse I would recommend the Logitech G9x currently $50 on Amazon. The G300 really is not worth it since the G500 has been at the $40 price range for a while now. Wait a while if you really want the G300 it should drop in price by winter.

If you are looking for a palm grip mouse I would recommend the Logitech G9x currently $50 on Amazon. The G300 really is not worth it since the G500 has been at the $40 price range for a while now. Wait a while if you really want the G300 it should drop in price by winter.

The G9x is a "claw" grip mouse. The G500 is a palm grip.

I own two G5s, a G9X, and two G500s. The G500 is by FAR my favourite. The G5 was great but the scroll wheels broke after around a year on both so i only use them as backup/testing mice. The G9X is simply too small and very uncomfortable (i have large hands and am a palmer, but my wife has small hands and is a clawer but still hates this mouse). The G500 is a nice balance, good for both types of usage, and the thumb buttons are perfectly placed with asymmetrical tactile feel so you always know which one you are about to press. Plus the scroll wheel can change from click/smooth on the fly.

I own two G5s, a G9X, and two G500s. The G500 is by FAR my favourite. The G5 was great but the scroll wheels broke after around a year on both so i only use them as backup/testing mice. The G9X is simply too small and very uncomfortable (i have large hands and am a palmer, but my wife has small hands and is a clawer but still hates this mouse). The G500 is a nice balance, good for both types of usage, and the thumb buttons are perfectly placed with asymmetrical tactile feel so you always know which one you are about to press. Plus the scroll wheel can change from click/smooth on the fly.

I really wish I was a palm grip. I really do. I bought and tried the G500 out (on sale for only $40!) and the tracking was amazing. My God it felt buttery smooth. But after 10 minutes of use I noticed my ring and pinky finger were starting to get sore, which I thought was odd. I just couldn't get used to the grip.

I've been using a Logitech VX Revolution (pretty much the previous generation for the current Marathon Mouse), and my hand has gotten so accustomed to it that any other larger mouse feels weird. I can game for many many hours with that thing and my hand/wrist/fingers never get tired. I love the shape, but the tracking just doesn't compare anywhere near to the G500's. I wish the G500 was also available in wireless form.

You can probably find the mx700 (wireless mx500) out there somewhere. I actually gave away a couple of them not that long ago.

Just a heads up the Logitech G400 is currently $35 at Amazon and Newegg. Virtually identical to the MX518 except for the greater DPI in the G400

Back