Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @BestBuy $79.99

Bellz

Limp Gawd
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitec.../6819135.p?id=1218808243010&skuId=6819135

Weekly deal. Ten bucks cheaper than Amazon*. Twenty bucks cheaper than Newegg.

I've had one for about six months and I still like it a lot.

Cherry brown switches with o-rings (quiet but still clicky). Six programmable macro keys with three functions each. Four stage white back-lighting with adjustable WASD lighting. Removable wrist rest. 26-key rollover. USB pass through for Mice or other device.

*Edit* Amazon has now matched the price.

Last edited:
My problem with any of the Logitech keyboards are the WSAD keys I keep bumping my finger going from W to S. I had a MW3 keyboard for a while.

The Orion on the other hand I had no problem with that one the Wrist rest could be better though depends on chair height and angle of my table.

I'll buy this right now if it has a headphone jack.
I see 2 USB ports, but not headphones. :(

Thanks OP. I couldn't help myself. Bought one. I'm finally upgrading to the mechanical keyboard crew!

I am going to miss my Microsoft SideWinder X4. It has been so good to me.

What happened to the keyboards with the LCD screens (like G15 and G510?)

Logitech realized that everyone has phones with screens so far superior to anything they could tack onto a keyboard that they're just developing apps for the phones. See the Logitech's Arx Control on the G910 and the G310

Oooh, and I get $15 off $15 @ Amazon with Amex which expires today. I might just have to get this.

I have this keyboard with Cherry browns... Pretty terrible in my opinion.

I thought it being my first mechanical in 10+ years that it would have resistance and push back / click. It has none. It is pure mush and requires a lot of travel. I have several other non-mechanical Logitech keyboards (and use a few others at work) and I am just having real hard time liking this keyboard no matter how much I try.
I like the layout and size of the keys. I like the backlighting.
But the typing feel and slow responsiveness of the keys is killing me.

To be honest, its my first brown, I kind of hope I have a bad keyboard or something. One of my keys does not even come back up anymore. I just got this thing a month ago. I need to return it at this point. I just thought if I used it for a month I would get used to it. I don't know why I am posting this, I just had really high hopes for this relatively expensive keyboard (I paid $90) and was quite disappointed, and decided to share. I recognize keyboards are a personal thing though.

This is a very good keyboard while it lasts. The keys are extremely prone to breaking (just google G710+ broken key caps). Logitech support on this issue is woefully inadequate. They require you to ship back the entire keyboard to replace a single broken key. It would be much cheaper to just ship out replacement keys or make them available for purchase. Until they do this, I would absolutely not recommend this keyboard to anyone. (Oh the keys that break are non-standard size keys so you can't really buy third party replacements either)

Back