Logitech G9 and Razer Boomslang

jstenuf

2[H]4U
I have been using a Logitech G9 for over a month and while I like the height, sensitivity display, buttons, software and the weights, I just can’t get past the fact that it is too short for my hands.
So I decided to give the Razer Boomslang CE a try and I have been using it for 2 days. It is definitely long enough and wide enough, but it lacks the adjustable weights, sensitivity indicator and the software could use some work. I have the G9 loaded with 28 grams plus the wide grip and my scale shows only an ounce difference between the two, so I do not consider the lack weights an issue. It is to early to tell if there is any difference between the G9 and the Razer during gaming. Anyone have experience with these two mice?

i know you can buy a kit for the razer mice to add in weights.. i think its called razer pro tools. i had a copperhead before, and now currently using a G9.. i like the G9 better myself.. never used a boomslang before though.

tried the razr mouse, didnt like it, not nearly as accurate as the OCZ Equalizer, plus i love the tripple threat button.

also the OCZ Equalizer 2500DPI mouse is only $20

Back