Logitech G9 Laser $24 AR + FS

DevilDoc

2[H]4U
$57 before rebate, less the $30 Logitech rebate that's live right now = $27 plus there's free shipping available.

Original deal listed @ techbargains

Logitech G9 Laser Mouse @ BUYDIG

I'd never heard of this retailer before, but they have a lifetime reseller rating of 8.5 out of 10. The rebate is on the sales page, and they also included a link to the rebate in the sales receipt email.

Last edited:
I don't see how someone 'beat me to it'. This is a separate deal for a few bucks less. Thanks for the threadcrap.

I originally ordered the Amazon deal on Sunday. At the time of my order Amazon's price was up to $31.49 AR. When I found the $27 Buydig deal today, I canceled my Amazon order since it hadn't shipped yet.

You know what? You're right.

BuyDig should also have 2.5% CashBack according to the AT thread.

Thanks OP! I picked one up for $53.xx w/FS. I'm dying to find out if 1000Hz polling will make a difference in gameplay for me.

I did mention this updated deal in my other thread, so you did steal it kinda ;)

I paid twice the current $23.99 price for mine and I thought it was a good deal at the time. :(

It's down to $23.99 AR right now.
Dammit. I'll email BuyDig to see if they'll refund me the difference.

I did mention this updated deal in my other thread, so you did steal it kinda ;)

I stole your precious deal, and there's nothing you can do about it!
/sarcasm.

I saw this on gizmodo well b4 I saw the post in yer thread. If anything, I kiefed it from techbargains. XD
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

*looks at thread title*

No. ;)

;) I asked a mod to change it... If you just hit the report/warning button they're really good about changing titles cause you can't do it by yourself (even if you're original poster)

I do it on my F/S/T thread every few weeks when I sell stuff that was in the title, and add different items. Vs. closing the thread and starting a new one... cuts down on clutter for them, because I know for a while [H] was having server/forum issues :(

Back