Logitech Marathon Mouse 705

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryom

[H]ard|Gawd
Logitech Marathon Mouse 705

RETAIL: $49.99
ASKING $25 and will ship via Fedex or USPS for no additional fee. Paypal is accepted. Message me if you are interested and I will send you my info.

I bought a Keyboard + Mouse combo kit to get a specific keyboard not available standalone which leaves me with a mouse I do not need. This is a brand new mouse, I have verified it works and it can be yours :)

Logitech says this mouse will run for 3 years before fresh batteries are needed, hence the marathon part of the name. The Marathon 705 mouse has 10 possible buttons you can bind if you are into gaming (left, right, middle, scroll up + down + left + right, thumb 1 + 2 + 3). A click of the button behind the mouse wheel will activate the hyper-scroll feature to allow you to fly through documents.

IMPORTANT!: you must already have a Logitech unifying receiver! The receiver is NOT included in this deal!
21442.png
21434.png

Mid-day bump

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back