Logitech MX™518 $9.99!!!

What the hell? I feel like there's a catch, like I'll receive only the mouse cord or something.

Or maybe in a couple days Circuit City will be telling the media they lost a laptop with all of our credit card information on it.

What the hell? I feel like there's a catch, like I'll receive only the mouse cord or something.

Or maybe in a couple days Circuit City will be telling the media they lost a laptop with all of our credit card information on it.

lol nah, I bought an OGIO $60+ backpack for $15 or something like that the last time we have these ridiculously low prices. In for 5 since my brother wanted 2 or something lol.

orderd one to keep when my current ones goes which is still like new just that the logitech logo is worn out....$16 with tax and 3 day shipping ;)

Yeah, they're so cheap I bought two. I actually bought a G5 Rev2 a month or two back but I haven't used it yet. All I did was open it up to put the weights in and to bask in its glory. But I can't really use it right now 'cause my computer is to the left of me.

So now I'll have three great mice and probably won't use them until I can get a better desk setup and such. Oh well.

I should get one just to mess with making it a little wider. My right thumb has issues, and I swear they are due to this mouse making my thumb tuck slightly further inwards than I like. For $10 I wouldn't care if I killed it. Great find!

GASP! I buy that mouse all the time for LOTS more. I just gotta see if there's a way I can buy more than 5!

Thanks OP!

Use your girlfriend's or brothers credit card, and ship it to a friends adress. You could get 25 if you wanted. :p

Only downside is the shipping.

Estimated ship date:
01/22/2008
Estimated arrival date:
02/06/2008

But a great gaming mouse for 9.99! What a deal!

man, awesome deal, too bad there's none available at my nearby Circuit City. I can walk there, and they have lots of G5s, but they don't have this? :(

OOS for me. I was going to buy another (it's my current mouse) because it's too good a deal for a great mouse. Ah well.

LOL. You can only buy 5 at a time but looks like you can order as often as you need to. In my little corner of the world, this is one of the very best HotDeal I've run accross. With tax, the net is about $10.50 per and I'm usually happy when I can find them for, like, $42 delivered!

I had heard that Logitech was killing this mouse and I guess this is some kuind of close-out.

Man, thanks, again, op

OOS online as well as for ALL the stores anywhere within driving distance.

yeah, gone. But I got confirmations on a few orders. Doesn't matter much when I get them so it looks good to me. If I only could have typed faster...

Not bad, I have two of these mice, I payed 37.99 on Newegg for each.

one is 1600, and my newer one is 1800 DPI.

would have been a great deal. paid around $40 for mine. knew i was paying market price for it but at the time my mx500 just shit the bed and i was in dire need

Wow that was quick! Too bad I bought mine from newegg at retail price just a few weeks ago :(

Oh well, great mouse anyways!

best deal anywhere.

I have had mine for a couple years now and is still working 100%.

Im looking at getting a G5 V2 anyways though still because the tracking feels really nice compared to the 518 (or maybe its just a placebo effect)

I'm sure some of the guys on here bought 5. Expect to see a lot of mx518's up for sale in the next 2 weeks.

Back